- ticket title
- 13 year old rape survivor delivered a baby after getting nod from SC for abortion
- SC Passed An Order Stating That National Disaster Management Authority Should Give Special Attention To Children In The Event Of A Disaster.
- Death Sentence Awarded To Firoz Rashid Khan, Tahir Merchant, While Life Term To Salem, Karimullah Khan In 1993 Mumbai Bombings
- Common Citizens Are Harassed By Certain Delhi Development Authority Officers .
- Bombay HC Seeks Removal Of Links To Blue Whale Challenge From Social Media
The conference is to introduce the Islamic law to International scholars who may not have a clear idea about the nature and making of this law. The conference intends to be a forum for exchange of scholarly inquiries and opinions. Call for Papers The conference is set to address issues of pertinence to theRead more
Indian Journal of Legal Philosophy (IJLP) is a quarterly legal journal started with an aim to provide an avenue for the expression of views of people belonging to the field of law. It is open for all to submit and subscribe the journal. Indian Journal of Legal Philosophy (IJLP) invites Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews andRead more
Editorial board of the ‘International Journal of Law and Policy Review’ [ISSN (O): 2278-3156] is inviting articles / comments / book review form the author/writer for July, 2015 issue [Vol-4, No-2]. The write up can be sent under the following categories: · Segment 1 – Special Articles: · Any topic relating to law and policy ·Read more
The word written above shouldn’t be taken as another addition to the already existing market of journals and periodicals in the legal arena. It should be taken as a fire brigade which reaches where there is fire. The fire which is present in the law students and members of the legal arena. Libertatem is aRead more
The ICADR and NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad have planned to bring out the second issue of the Journal titled ‘NALSAR ADR Review’ in July, 2015. In the recent years, a number of Judgments have been rendered by the Supreme Court of India which have created an arbitration friendly atmosphere and ensured an environment thatRead more