- ticket title
- Society of Construction Law 7th International Conference 2017 [Nov 10 – 12, New Delhi]: Registration Open
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
Lex Revolution is happy to invite original researched unpublished articles/short comments/book reviews for publication in our journal ISSN 2394 997X Vol-I, Issue 2, April-June 2015. Last Date for Submission: May 25, 2015 Submission Guidelines 1. Submission must be written in English only. 2. Each submission should be accompanied with an Abstract containing 5 keywords explainingRead more
About The Centre for Transparency and Accountability in Governance, National Law University Delhi welcomes contribution for the Second edition of the International Journal of Transparency and Accountability in Governance (Refereed Journal) from students, academicians, activists, professionals and other stake holders involved in fight for the freedom of information across the globe. The International Journal ofRead more
The 10th Annual Conference is being organised by Forum for Global Knowledge Sharing at Bangalore by Indian National Academy of Engineering and National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS), Bangalore. Conference is scheduled to be held from 27th November to 28th November 2015. Conference Theme Technology, Growth and Sustainability Sub Themes Under this overall theme theRead more
ASSOCHAM is going to organize the 3rd International Conference on “Competition Law: Successes, Challenges and Reforms” Date: 2nd May, 2015 Venue: Hotel Shangri-La, New Delhi The Indian Competition Law regime is a nascent regime. Competition is a driving force in a Global Economy. Free and fair competition is one of the pillars of a proficientRead more
Theme Developments in Corporate and Financial Law Submissions Submissions can be in the form of articles and book reviews and should be emailed to us at [email protected] in an MS Word *.doc (Times New Roman, font size 12, double spacing) format. Articles should be of 8,000 to 10,000 words and book reviews should be of 3000Read more