- ticket title
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- Madras HC impose interim stay on Centre’s notification regarding cow slaughter
- Delhi HC issues notice to Arnab and his channel for seeking their replies in Tharoors defamation case
The TNNLS law review is a double blind, peer-reviewed, faculty-cum-student run bi-annual journal which provides incisive legal scholarship on issues that are at the forefront of contemporary legal discourse. Entries that are scholarly articles, short notes, case comments and reviews of recent books are considered. Students, academicians, advocates, researchers, representatives of civil society and experts from the legal community are welcomed by the Editorial Board to contribute to the First Issue of the TNNLS Law Review.
Last date for submission to the Vol I of the TNNLS LR is 24th April 2017. The selection is based on the comments by the reviewers. A hard copy of the issue will be sent to the contributors. Mail your queries to email@example.com. For information regarding submission procedures and guidelines, take a look at the brochure here.