- ticket title
- CALL FOR PAPERS: VOL I of TNNLS LAW REVIEW
- SC call the records and files to inspect to see what steps have been taken to alleviate Farmer Misery
- 2nd Year Law Student Arrested For Impersonating Justice Kurian Joseph
- Bhim Singh is all set move Pakistan Supreme Court against death sentence to Jadhav
- QUIZICON II – National Quiz on Constitution
The TNNLS law review is a double blind, peer-reviewed, faculty-cum-student run bi-annual journal which provides incisive legal scholarship on issues that are at the forefront of contemporary legal discourse. Entries that are scholarly articles, short notes, case comments and reviews of recent books are considered. Students, academicians, advocates, researchers, representatives of civil society and experts from the legal community are welcomed by the Editorial Board to contribute to the First Issue of the TNNLS Law Review.
Last date for submission to the Vol I of the TNNLS LR is 24th April 2017. The selection is based on the comments by the reviewers. A hard copy of the issue will be sent to the contributors. Mail your queries to [email protected]. For information regarding submission procedures and guidelines, take a look at the brochure here.