- ticket title
- 13 year old rape survivor delivered a baby after getting nod from SC for abortion
- SC Passed An Order Stating That National Disaster Management Authority Should Give Special Attention To Children In The Event Of A Disaster.
- Death Sentence Awarded To Firoz Rashid Khan, Tahir Merchant, While Life Term To Salem, Karimullah Khan In 1993 Mumbai Bombings
- Common Citizens Are Harassed By Certain Delhi Development Authority Officers .
- Bombay HC Seeks Removal Of Links To Blue Whale Challenge From Social Media
The TNNLS law review is a double blind, peer-reviewed, faculty-cum-student run bi-annual journal which provides incisive legal scholarship on issues that are at the forefront of contemporary legal discourse. Entries that are scholarly articles, short notes, case comments and reviews of recent books are considered. Students, academicians, advocates, researchers, representatives of civil society and experts from the legal community are welcomed by the Editorial Board to contribute to the First Issue of the TNNLS Law Review.
Last date for submission to the Vol I of the TNNLS LR is 24th April 2017. The selection is based on the comments by the reviewers. A hard copy of the issue will be sent to the contributors. Mail your queries to [email protected]. For information regarding submission procedures and guidelines, take a look at the brochure here.