- ticket title
- Maharastra Govt.: We are ready to send Sanjay Dutt to jail if it founds that any rule has been scorned.
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
The TNNLS law review is a double blind, peer-reviewed, faculty-cum-student run bi-annual journal which provides incisive legal scholarship on issues that are at the forefront of contemporary legal discourse. Entries that are scholarly articles, short notes, case comments and reviews of recent books are considered. Students, academicians, advocates, researchers, representatives of civil society and experts from the legal community are welcomed by the Editorial Board to contribute to the First Issue of the TNNLS Law Review.
Last date for submission to the Vol I of the TNNLS LR is 24th April 2017. The selection is based on the comments by the reviewers. A hard copy of the issue will be sent to the contributors. Mail your queries to [email protected]. For information regarding submission procedures and guidelines, take a look at the brochure here.