- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
- Good Governance Yatra Travel Program for Change Agents [Dec 15-23, Delhi, UP, Bihar]: Apply by Oct 22
- Call for Papers Two Day National Seminar on Women’s Rights Issues &Challenges (Nov 8 & 9) Submit by Oct 24
- Supreme Court: App-Based Transport Service Providers Like Uber, Ola, Redbus Needed To Be Regulated To Ensure Safety Of Women Commuters.
The TNNLS law review is a double blind, peer-reviewed, faculty-cum-student run bi-annual journal which provides incisive legal scholarship on issues that are at the forefront of contemporary legal discourse. Entries that are scholarly articles, short notes, case comments and reviews of recent books are considered. Students, academicians, advocates, researchers, representatives of civil society and experts from the legal community are welcomed by the Editorial Board to contribute to the First Issue of the TNNLS Law Review.
Last date for submission to the Vol I of the TNNLS LR is 24th April 2017. The selection is based on the comments by the reviewers. A hard copy of the issue will be sent to the contributors. Mail your queries to [email protected]. For information regarding submission procedures and guidelines, take a look at the brochure here.