- ticket title
- President Ram Nath Kovind Called Upon Legal Fraternity To Provide Free Services To Poor.
- Fake Lawyer P. Natarajan Of Ulaganeri In Madurai Serves As ‘Magistrate’ For 21 Years.
- Arun Jaitley Said Judicial Activism Based On Flawed Premise.
- ILSCA – PACT Workshop on ADR Methods @ ILS Law College, Pune [Jan 20-23]: Register by Jan 10
- Call for Papers: Conference on Emerging India of 2030 in the Global Context @ Cordia Institutes, Sanghol, Punjab [December 2-3]: Submit by Nov 30
College of Legal Studies, UPES Dehradun is pleased to inform that we are inviting submissions in the form of papers for International Seminar on Water Laws and Resource Management.
The seminar will take place from 3rd to 4th November, 2017.
We invite submissions from academicians, professionals, practitioners, scholars, students, academic bodies, government bodies, civil society organizations etc.
1. Water Pollution Abatement and Control
2. Water conservation and Management
3. Water Conservation and Disaster Mitigation
4. Water Resource Management vis-a-vis Waste Management
5. international Issues in Water Resource Management
For details on sub-themes, click HERE.
Submission of Abstract: 10th October, 2017.
Full paper: 31st October, 2017.