- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
- Good Governance Yatra Travel Program for Change Agents [Dec 15-23, Delhi, UP, Bihar]: Apply by Oct 22
- Call for Papers Two Day National Seminar on Women’s Rights Issues &Challenges (Nov 8 & 9) Submit by Oct 24
- Supreme Court: App-Based Transport Service Providers Like Uber, Ola, Redbus Needed To Be Regulated To Ensure Safety Of Women Commuters.
College of Legal Studies, UPES Dehradun is pleased to inform that we are inviting submissions in the form of papers for International Seminar on Water Laws and Resource Management.
The seminar will take place from 3rd to 4th November, 2017.
We invite submissions from academicians, professionals, practitioners, scholars, students, academic bodies, government bodies, civil society organizations etc.
1. Water Pollution Abatement and Control
2. Water conservation and Management
3. Water Conservation and Disaster Mitigation
4. Water Resource Management vis-a-vis Waste Management
5. international Issues in Water Resource Management
For details on sub-themes, click HERE.
Submission of Abstract: 10th October, 2017.
Full paper: 31st October, 2017.