- ticket title
- Supreme Court Directed To Install CCTV Cameras In Courts, Says There Is No Need For Privacy
- Call for papers: Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2394-7829) for Vol. 5, Issue 4 and 5;Submit before 20th Dec,2017
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
Dr.A.T.Markose Chair on Advanced Legal Studies (A.T.M.C) of Government Law College, Thrissur is organizing a Two Day National Seminar on “WOMEN’S RIGHTS: ISSUES AND CHALLENGES”.
GUIDELINES FOR THE PAPER AND DEADLINE
Papers should be written in English. Abstracts (300 – 350 words) should be submitted by 24th October 2017. Full Papers on MS Word format, the body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing, foot notes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing (approximately 10-12 pages/ 5,000 words). All references must be in form of foot-notes with font size 10 and should be according to the Bluebook 19th Edition to the organizers on or before 31st October 2017.
The papers should be submitted along with the following information of the author
- Full name
- Contact number
- Email ID
The authors of the accepted papers will be duly intimated. The organizers will have the authority to change the schedule of programme and change if any, in the programme schedule shall be communicated accordingly.
All the abstracts and full length papers shall be sent to the email: [email protected]
No registration fee to be paid by the selected participants.
For More details and queries mail us on: [email protected]
- Dr. Bindu S Tel: 9947099251
- Dr. Anju Rajan V. Tel: 9895193129
- Sreeshma K S (Research Assistant ) Tel: 8281933347
Click here for complete brochure