- ticket title
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
- GHCAA approached SC against the transfer of Justice Jayant Patel to Allahabad HC
- Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal [Volume 7 Issue 2]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: NILS Law Review (Vol. 2): Submit by October 16
- BM Sreenivasaiah Memorial 3rd National Moot (October 26 – 28, Bangalore): Registration Open
The economic, political, social, cultural and environmental crises of our time continue to provoke and inspire a remarkable range of social movements into existence. These multiple forms of protest and activism express and embody a politics of hope, captured in alternative narratives that speak of post-crisis possibilities, and demonstrated through the physicality of collective and popular resistance.
In this context, the Special Issue of The International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy is particularly interested in interrogating the socio-spatial forms of ‘organisation’, with which to better understand how this informs different expressions of, and relationships between, protest and activism across time and space.
Please send 250-300 word abstracts directly to the Guest Editors, Richard White ([email protected]) and Tricia Wood ([email protected] ) by 15 August 2015. We intend to let authors know as to whether their papers have been accepted for the Special Issue within three weeks of this deadline.
Completed papers – between 5,000 to 8,000 words – must be submitted on-line to the IJSSP journal by the deadline 01 December 2015 using the following ScholarOne link http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ijssp
For further details, click HERE