- ticket title
- ILSCA – PACT Workshop on ADR Methods @ ILS Law College, Pune [Jan 20-23]: Register by Jan 10
- Call for Papers: Conference on Emerging India of 2030 in the Global Context @ Cordia Institutes, Sanghol, Punjab [December 2-3]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: GLC Trivandrum’s National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights [January 11-12]: Submit by Dec 1
- Pre-Invite: GIL 8th National Moot Court Competition 2018 @ Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat [March 10-11]
- Certificate Course on Energy Law and Management in India @ NLSIU Bengaluru [February 15-17]: Register by Dec 10
RGNUL Financial and Mercantile Law Review (ISSN NO: 2347-3827), an initiative established with an aim to promote research and foster debates on financial and economic aspects emerging from the prevalent legal issues. The journal usually accepts submissions that discuss Indian, South East Asian and International Law perspectives. It endeavors to encourage legal academia, research scholars and legal practitioners to publish stellar doctrinal, theoretical and empirical research work. RFMLR is a double-blind peer reviewed journal, and is now accepting submissions for its Volume IV, Issue II themed with the focus on current developments in the Financial and Mercantile arena.
The particular areas of focus for the entries are:
- Arbitration & Dispute Resolution
- Corporate Laws
- Taxation Laws
- Banking Laws
- Insurance Laws
- Intellectual Property Laws
- International Trade Law
- Competition Law
Guidelines that need to be strictly adhered to by the entries are:
- Word limit: Articles (5000-7000 words), Essays (Max. 5000 words), Case/Legislative Comments (2500-3500 words) and Book Review (Max. 2500 words).
- All submissions must be 1.5 line-spaced in Times New Roman, font size 12 and justified. Please do not add any borders, table of contents or page numbers.
- All submissions must be in conformity with The Bluebook, A Uniform System of Citation (19th Ed.).
- Only footnotes may be used as the form of citations. All footnotes must be in Times New Roman, size 10, single-spacing and justified.
- Electronic submissions via email should be made in Word Format (.doc) or (.docx).
- Name of the author underneath the title of the submission in italics, 14 point, Times New Roman. Name and other details of the author should not appear anywhere else in the paper.
- The submission guidelines must be adhered to as far as possible. The submissions not conforming to the guidelines will not be sent for peer review.
Submission Date: April 20, 2017
Submissions must be mailed to [email protected]
Also, further queries and clarifications may be written to [email protected] or contact
Prashant Daga, Managing Editor – 9876830773
Datta Prasad G, Managing Editor – 9855737969