Call for Papers: NLU Nagpur Contemporary Law and Policy Review Volume 1: To be submitted by April 20
The Student Editorial Board of National Law University, Nagpur is pleased to invite submissions for its inaugural issue of Contemporary Law and Policy Review (CLPR).
Contemporary Law and Policy Review is a student-edited, peer-reviewed, bi-annual law journal under faculty supervision aimed at an interdisciplinary approach towards legal research. It seeks to provide a platform for comprehensive research on various facets of contemporary law and policy related issues.
Submissions to be under the following categories:
- Research Papers: The word limit should range between 5000-7000 words.
- Notes and Comments: The word limit should range between 3000-4500 words.
- Case Comments: The word limit should range between 2000-3000 words.
- Book Reviews: The word limit should range between 1500-2500 words.
Submissions are invited from:
- Academicians and Professionals;
- Members of the Bench and Bar;
- Government Officials;
- Research Scholars; and
- Research papers, notes and comments must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed.
- The submissions must be mailed at [email protected].
- The submissions must be original work of the author(s). 15% in toto and 10% from a single source with acknowledgment will be considered within the permissible limits of plagiarism.
- Submitted entries must not have been sent for consideration at any other place for presentation or publication.
The last date for submission of full Research Paper / Notes / Comments / Case Comment and Book Review is April 20, 2018 up to 11:59 PM.
For any quarries write us at [email protected]