- ticket title
- Call for Papers: NLIU Bhopal Centre for Business and Commercial Laws Blog: Submissions on Rolling Basis
- Supreme Court Collegium To Evaluate Performance Of Additional Judges.
- Centre Informs Supreme Court Interlocutor Appointed For Dialogue In Jammu And Kashmir.
- CfP: Sharda University’s National Seminar on IPRs [Jan 19, Greater Noida]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: New Law College’s Bharati Law Review [Volume VI Issue 2]: Submit by Nov 15
The Centre for Business and Commercial Laws (CBCL) is a UGC-accredited body at the National Law Institute University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Established in 2008, CBCL aims to provide an avenue to the students of business and commercial laws to explore and develop the foundation required to be a successful practitioner in the field.
ABOUT THE CBCL BLOG
The CBCL Blog has been started by CBCL for the purpose of encouraging students to engage in research and discussion in the areas of corporate law, competition law, capital markets and securities laws, law of arbitration, law of taxation and banking law.
Link to the blog is HERE.
Submissions for the blog shall be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Authors, who can be students or practitioners, are advised to follow a uniform mode of citation.
Further, the blog article must deal with an issue relevant to the aforementioned areas.
Authors are advised to keep their respective articles concise and precise (not more than 1500 words, ideally).
The submission must be made via email to [email protected]
Convenor, CBCL: Deeksha Malik (+91 9039224737)
Secretary, CBCL: Arshia Verma (+91 7049729766)
Link to our official Facebook page is HERE.