- ticket title
- Certificate Course on Energy Law and Management in India @ NLSIU Bengaluru [February 15-17]: Register by Dec 10
- GNLU’s Online Diploma and PG Diploma Courses: Register by December 1
- 5th ILS National Alternate Judgement Writing Competition 2017-2018
- Gujarat National Law University’s 3rd National B Plan Competition – Exuberance 2018: Deadline- January 15, 2018
- Supreme Court Directed To Install CCTV Cameras In Courts, Says There Is No Need For Privacy
The Centre for Business and Commercial Laws (CBCL) is a UGC-accredited body at the National Law Institute University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Established in 2008, CBCL aims to provide an avenue to the students of business and commercial laws to explore and develop the foundation required to be a successful practitioner in the field.
ABOUT THE CBCL BLOG
The CBCL Blog has been started by CBCL for the purpose of encouraging students to engage in research and discussion in the areas of corporate law, competition law, capital markets and securities laws, law of arbitration, law of taxation and banking law.
Link to the blog is HERE.
Submissions for the blog shall be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Authors, who can be students or practitioners, are advised to follow a uniform mode of citation.
Further, the blog article must deal with an issue relevant to the aforementioned areas.
Authors are advised to keep their respective articles concise and precise (not more than 1500 words, ideally).
The submission must be made via email to [email protected]
Convenor, CBCL: Deeksha Malik (+91 9039224737)
Secretary, CBCL: Arshia Verma (+91 7049729766)
Link to our official Facebook page is HERE.