Call for Papers: Nirma University Law Journal NULJ 2018: Submit by Feb 15
The Journal Committee of Institute of Law, Nirma University hereby invites articles/ research papers, case studies, and book reviews on law and allied areas for publication in the Nirma University Law Journal (March 2018 Issue) bearing ISSN Number 2249-1430.
It can be an interdisciplinary study reflecting socio-economic and political ideas or contemporary issues. The journal is a bi-annual, peer-reviewed ISSN serial publication from Institute of Law, Nirma University.
It showcases contemporary issues and challenges specific to law, with an interdisciplinary approach towards assimilating knowledge. It is an endeavor of the Institute to become the beacon of legal education by encouraging synthesis of knowledge and best practices cutting across the academia and research fraternity.
The Journal is indexed by Manupatra, SCC Online and recognized by University Grants Commission.
- Word Limit: Submissions should not exceed
- Research papers (5,000- 6,000 words),
- Short notes (2000-3000 words),
- Book reviews (1000-2000 words), and
- Case studies/commentaries (1000-3000 words).
However, looking at the quality and depth of research, relaxation may be given and word limit may vary.
- Entries from all aspects of law whether direct or applied are welcome.
- Eligibility: Entries from students pursuing Bachelors or Masters Course in law and any other allied discipline of Social Science would be accepted.
- Authorship: Entries can be co-authored. However, a maximum of two authors per entry is allowed.
- Citation Style: The Blue-book Uniform System of Citation (19th edition) shall be strictly
- Format of Main Text & the Footnotes: The Times New Roman font, in font size 12 is
prescribed for all entries. Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 and line spacing of
1.5 and 1.0 shall be followed respectively.
- Mode of Submission: Entries are to be sent at [email protected] latest by
February 15, 2018 (11:59 pm). No hard copy of the same is required.
- Upon the completion of the review process the authors of accepted papers would be
- All the submissions sent to the University must be original and should not have been
published nor should they be under consideration for publication in any other journal.
- Plagiarized entries are liable to be rejected.
- There must not be any copyright issues with the article sent for publication purposes.
Nirma University Law Journal denies any liability which may arise in this regard.
- By way of submitting their work to the Nirma University Law Journal, the authors
grant exclusive permission to NULJ to publish and reproduce their work in all streams
Such right is subject to the doctrine of fair use as followed under the law
relating to Intellectual Property Rights and subject to the entitlements of the author.
- A process of peer-review shall be used to scrutinize all the submissions.
- The editors reserve the right to delete or edit any article or part thereof whose content
is found to be offensive, defamatory, out rightly unethical, or if it is suggestive of
racism, sexual or religious discrimination, illegal or terror activities etc.
The article is subjected to rejection if its content is likely to offend the religious or political
sentiments of the reader.
For any further queries, kindly contact us on the following number or email Id:
- Sparsh Upadhyay (+91 78200 30880) [email protected]
2. Namrata Dubey (+91 8777868415) [email protected]