Call for Papers: National Seminar on Rights of Transgender at Utkal University, Bhubaneshwar on March 18: To be submitted by March 12
The National Seminar on Rights of Transgender: Issues and Challenges is being organized by Dept. of LL.M (Human Rights), University Law College, Utkal University on 18th March, 2018.
Research papers are invited from scholars, researchers, practitioners, academicians and students on issues related to the below themes.
- Contemporary development of transgender- Indian perspective
- Plight of Transgender in International Scenario
- Rights of the Transgender – Its violation, demands and expansion
- Other related topics
Author of selected papers would be given an opportunity to present their paper on the day of seminar.
- An abstract of 150-200 words should be attached with the full Paper which should not exceed 3000 Words. It must be typed in Times New Roman Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides with single line spacing using MS Word.
- Referencing and footnote should be in times new roman font 10, with line spacing 1. (Participants are requested to take note that University Law College is strictly against plagiarism)
- Prospective authors are invited to submit Abstract and full paper at email-id[email protected], cc to [email protected].
- Both the abstract and the full paper should also be submitted on the same email-id.
Note: The subject of the mail should be the Name of the Author along with title of the paper.
A brief profile of the author indicating his/her designation, email ID, contact number and address for the prior setting up of the session shall be sent to the organizing secretary on or before 12th March 2018.
Binay Kumar Das : 09438183861
- Seminar Secretary
Chetna Mohanty: 7978036720, 7008876861
Kirti Ranjan Mohanty: 09437419291
Asutosh Sahoo: 7978126826
[email protected] or [email protected]