Human development is positively associated with the quality of governance. With higher levels of human development, demands for greater transparency, accountability, participation and stringent rules and laws would often arise. However, against such parameters of higher development, the quality of governance is not satisfactory in the region. Local democratic institutions in the region, for example, the Autonomous District Councils need to be strengthened and their functionalities need to be made more effective.
With this background, the Conference invites critical, thought provoking research papers on the following sub-themes (not exclusive).
1) Issues in Health and Wellbeing.
2) Education and Capacity Building.
3) Social Security and Inclusive Development.
4) Environmental and Sustainable Development Issues.
5) Issues in the Informal Sector.
6) Service Delivery and Governance.
submission of abstract: 15th August, 2015
Confirmation of acceptance: 31st August, 2015
Submission of full paper: 31st October, 2015.
Date of registration: On or before 15th November, 2015.
Dates of Conference: 28- 29 November, 2015.
For further details, click HERE