- ticket title
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
- GNLU + Univ of Melbourne’s Sports Law Academy On Corruption in International Sports [Jan 13-17]: Register by Jan 5
Call for Papers: NALSAR’s Indian Journal of Constitutional Law: Submit by Jan 5
The Indian Journal of Constitutional Law, an annually published, student-edited, peer-reviewed journal is now accepting submissions for its 8th Volume to be published in 2018.
Under the aegis of the MK Nambyar SAARC Law Chair in Comparative Constitutional Studies and the Constitutional Law Society at NALSAR, the Indian Journal of Constitutional Law serves as a forum for the promotion of scholarship on the core and comparative constitutional law issues.
The Journal aims at providing a source of qualitative and well-researched jurisprudence to constitutional lawyers, academicians, and students, while simultaneously encouraging contributions from all these quarters.
Submissions which address contemporary issues in Constitutional Law or view the subject matter from a comparative constitutional law perspective are strongly encouraged and shall be preferred. All submissions must be original, previously unpublished and should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
We seek contributions in the form of articles, essays, comments, and reviews of recently published books besides other forms of scholarly writing.
To be considered for the next issue of the journal (2018), we expect the submissions to reach us before 5th of January, 2018.
The Indian Journal of Constitutional Law
NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
Justice City, Shameerpet, Ranga Reddy District
Hyderabad – 500 101, Telangana
Phone: Maitreyee Dixit- 9502647415
Nishanth Vasanth Kumar- 9740806100
Aishwarya Birla- 7680094656
Email: [email protected]il.com