- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
Model Governance Foundation hereby invites original research papers and case studies on the following themes for presentation at Samvaad 2017 and publication in a book with an ISBN:
Ek Bharat, Shreshth Bharat
Uniform Civil Code
Removal of Article 370 from the Constitution of India
India v/s Bharat – Bridging the Divide
Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao – Need of the Hour
Make in India – A Boost to India’s Manufacturing Sector
Start-Up India, Stand-Up India – India’s Entrepreneurship Movement
Government of India’s Policies, Programmes and Schemes
Right to Education
Right to Information
Goods and Services Tax
Corporate Social Responsibility
Growth, Development and Sustainability
Juvenile Justice System
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana
Amendments to the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS)
Piracy and armed robbery against Ships
Implementation of IMO Instruments
Human Element, Training and Watch-keeping (HTW)
The topics listed above are just indicative and not exhaustive. Therefore, you can select a topic of your own choice under the following broad themes: Economics, Education, Governance, Healthcare, Technology, International Affairs, Law, Public Policy, Management, and Strategy.
1. The submission is open to all students, research scholars, teachers and professionals around the world.
2. Co-authorship shall be permitted. There is no bar on the number of co-authors.
3. All authors must register separately as delegates for the main event.
1. The work should be original, and must not be previously published or must not be in the stage of submission/consideration anywhere else.
2. The word limit, excluding footnotes, endnotes, references, and bibliography can range between 2500-7500 words.
3. An abstract should be written at the beginning, explaining the aims and motives of the paper. Word limit: 250-750 words.
4. Submissions should be made in MS Word format.
5. Main Text – Times New Roman, font size 12, double spacing, justified, with a margin of an inch on all sides.
6. Footnotes – Times New Roman, font size 10. Substantive footnotes are accepted.
7. Citation Mode – Any uniform method of citation is allowed. However, you must name the method of citation used at the end of your submission.
8. Bibliographies or reference lists are welcome, but not necessary.
9. Each submission must be accompanied with a short description about the author(s).
1. The Editorial Board will follow the Anonymous Peer-Review policy for judging the submissions.
2. The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject or edit any paper whose content is offensive or defamatory, explicitly unethical or if it supports racism, sexual or religious discrimination, illegal activities or terrorism; similarly an article may be refused if the Editorial Board deems that it might harm the political or religious sentiments of interested readers in any manner.
3. The Editorial Board reserves the right to disqualify the paper on account of plagiarism.
4. The research paper should not infringe the copyright or any other right of a third party, if so, the Model Governance Foundation disclaims any responsibility for copyright violation or any other liability.
5. The research paper shall be considered the property of Model Governance Foundation, which reserves the right of publication of the same in any book or in any other manner as it may deem appropriate, without providing any royalty or compensation.
6. The editorial board reserves the right to vary, repeal, alter any of the rules, if as required, as they deem appropriate.
7. A soft copy of the research paper must be uploaded at www.samvaad.co/research.html by 30th April, 2017.
Rs. 5000 – First Prize + Gold Medal
Rs. 3000 – Second Prize + Silver Medal
Rs. 2000 – Third Prize + Bronze Medal
Book Prizes worth Rs. 9000
Evaluation Criteria for Prizes
Thesis and Thesis Statement
Support and Development of Ideas
Insight into Subject
Writing Style (clarity, flow, transitions, etc.)
Grammar, Paragraph and Sentence Structure
Average Score of Paper and Presentation will be used for ranking in the final merit list.
1. Types of Research Papers: Literature Review, Exploratory/Original Research, Case Study, Descriptive, Commentary or a mix of various types.
2. Our Editorial Board will provide detailed comments to author(s) in case their paper needs revision and improvement.
3. A Publication Certificate will be issued to the contributor(s) whose research paper(s)/case study(ies) is/are selected for publication in the book.
4. Participation Certificate will be issued to all the participants (including e-participants) of Samvaad 2017. No separate participation certificate will be issued for participation in this competition.
The paper can be presented through any of the two methods:
Offline Mode – By attending Samvaad 2017 physically
1. Powerpoint Presentation – The paper can be presented through a powerpoint presentation which must not contain more than 15 slides.
2. Video Presentation – The paper can be presented through a high definition video.
Online – By attending Samvaad 2017 through Video Conferencing – Google Hangout/Skype
Note: Discussion on every presentation will be facilitated during the conference.
Publication in the Book
1. Selected presented papers (online and offline) will be published free of cost in a book having an ISBN.
2. Non-presented papers will not be considered for publication.
For any other queries, please write to us at [email protected]