- ticket title
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
- GNLU + Univ of Melbourne’s Sports Law Academy On Corruption in International Sports [Jan 13-17]: Register by Jan 5
- Delhi High Court Advice For Airlifting Karol Bagh’s 108-Feet Hanuman Statue To Remove Congestion.
Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai has been established under the Maharashtra Act No. VI of 2014. It is mandated to offer quality legal education and engage in high-end legal research and social outreach. Hon’ble Justice Shri. S. A. Bobde, Judge, Supreme Court of India is the Chancellor of the University. MNLU Mumbai is the first of the three NLU’s set up in the State of Maharashtra by the State Government. As part of our academic commitment, we announce the launching of our flagship journal- MNLU Mumbai Law Review and call for papers for the first issue. The MNLU Mumbai Law Review is an academically-led, blind peer-reviewed, bi-annual journal, which aims to publish high-quality scholarship on law and legal studies spanning all areas including comparative, international and multi- disciplinary perspectives. The MNLU Mumbai Law Review offers a forum for the community of scholars both within and outside India to take a broad inter-disciplinary approach to the study of law; thereby reaching a wide readership, including legal academics, social scientists, jurist, students.
Submission of complete manuscript for the first issue: 30th April 2017
Notification of acceptance or non-acceptance of papers: 15th May 2017
Publication of first issue: June 2017
Contributions are invited from author(s) for any one of the four sections of the Journal –
1) Long Articles of 5000 to 7000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
2) Short Articles of 3000 to 4000 words (inclusive of footnotes)
3) Case Comment /Legislative Critique & Notes upto 2500 words (inclusive of footnotes)
4) Book Review upto 2000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words, inclusive of 5 (five) keywords. Title page. Title page should include the title, author’s names and affiliations, and a complete address for the corresponding author including email address and telephone number.
All Submissions should be emailed at – [email protected]
For any queries you may contact:
Mr. Sajid Sheikh M: +91 9550965275 ,
Mr. Ashok Chikte – M: +91 9921955734,
For further instructions and detailed guidelines kindly refer to www.nlumumbai.edu.in
For Brochure Click Here CALL FOR PAPERS