- ticket title
- SC Has Issued Modified Directions In Regard With Fire Crackers Saying ‘Prevention Is Better Than Cure’.
- Supreme Court Made A Notable Judgment: Six Months Cooling Period In Section 13B(2) For Divorce In Hindu Marriage Act By Mutual Consent Is Not Mandatory
- SC Questioned Whether Re-Tweets Attract Criminal Defamation.
- Karti Chidambaram refuses to appear before CBI in Aircel Maxis case.
- Stay over Floor test pertaining to Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly has been extended till further orders
Lex Revolution invites scholarly unpublished papers on various fields of Law, Human Rights and Social Science from students, teachers, scholars and professionals for the Volume-III, Issue-4 Oct-Dec 2017 of the UGC approved journal Lex Revolution ISSN 2394-997X.
The Journal welcomes the submission of papers that meet the general criteria of significance and academic brilliance. Authors are requested to emphasize on novel theoretical standard and downtrodden concerns of the mentioned areas against the backdrop of proper objectification of suitable primary materials and documents. The papers must not be published in parts or whole or accepted for publication anywhere else.
The words limit for (inclusive of footnotes):
a) Article: upto 3000-4000 words,
b) Short comments: upto1500 words,
c) Book Review: upto 1000 words.
Last Date for Submission: October 31, 2017
For any other details please write to us at [email protected]mentioning ‘Query’ in subject line of the mail.
Further Details are attached HERE