- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
- Good Governance Yatra Travel Program for Change Agents [Dec 15-23, Delhi, UP, Bihar]: Apply by Oct 22
- Call for Papers Two Day National Seminar on Women’s Rights Issues &Challenges (Nov 8 & 9) Submit by Oct 24
- Supreme Court: App-Based Transport Service Providers Like Uber, Ola, Redbus Needed To Be Regulated To Ensure Safety Of Women Commuters.
Indian Faculty of Advocates (IFA) invites research papers, articles or case comments for its quarterly journal IFA Law Review. The forthcoming issue is slated to be published in December, 2017.
About the Call for Papers:
Interested students, analysts, and research scholars may pitch their topic of interest – must be a contemporary and relevant legal issue – by October 10th, 2017 by emailing Pravin Vakil at [email protected] or Harsh Vora at[email protected]
The deadline for the submission of final papers is 23rd November, 2017. All submissions to IFA Law Review undergo rigorous peer-review by two experts and a robust screening process to ensure best quality of research and analysis. Upon selection, the authors will be notified by December 1st, 2017. They will be required to sign a copyright transfer form before the final publication.