- ticket title
- Call for Papers: IFA Law Journal: Deadline 10th October,2017
- HC Prohibits Patanjali Ad Targeting Hindustan Unilever’s Soaps.
- Gujarat HC Passed An Order Stating That Practicing Chartered Accountant Cannot Enroll As A Lawyer .
- SC stays Bombay HC order restricting the use of loudspeakers
- JOB POST: Litigation Associate @ MNSA Legal, Delhi [PQE: 2 Years]: Apply by Sept 10
Indian Faculty of Advocates (IFA) invites research papers, articles or case comments for its quarterly journal IFA Law Review. The forthcoming issue is slated to be published in December, 2017.
About the Call for Papers:
Interested students, analysts, and research scholars may pitch their topic of interest – must be a contemporary and relevant legal issue – by October 10th, 2017 by emailing Pravin Vakil at [email protected] or Harsh Vora at[email protected]
The deadline for the submission of final papers is 23rd November, 2017. All submissions to IFA Law Review undergo rigorous peer-review by two experts and a robust screening process to ensure best quality of research and analysis. Upon selection, the authors will be notified by December 1st, 2017. They will be required to sign a copyright transfer form before the final publication.