- ticket title
- Call for Papers: NLU Jodhpur’s Journal of Intellectual Property Studies: Submit by Jan 20
- NATIONAL ROUNDS: The Louis M Brown and Forrest S Mosten International Client Consultation Competition [ICFAI, Hyderabad, Jan 19-21]: Register by Jan 6
- CFP: Amity Law School’s Conference on Socio-Legal Rights of Women [Feb 9-10, Jaipur]: Submit by Dec 15
- GNLU’s Certificate Course on Introduction to Japanese Law [January 8-12]: Register by Jan 3
- IIM Calcutta Model United Nations [Dec 16-17]: Registrations Open
Indian Faculty of Advocates (IFA) invites research papers, articles or case comments for its quarterly journal IFA Law Review. The forthcoming issue is slated to be published in December, 2017.
About the Call for Papers:
Interested students, analysts, and research scholars may pitch their topic of interest – must be a contemporary and relevant legal issue – by October 10th, 2017 by emailing Pravin Vakil at [email protected] or Harsh Vora at[email protected]
The deadline for the submission of final papers is 23rd November, 2017. All submissions to IFA Law Review undergo rigorous peer-review by two experts and a robust screening process to ensure best quality of research and analysis. Upon selection, the authors will be notified by December 1st, 2017. They will be required to sign a copyright transfer form before the final publication.