- ticket title
- Call for Papers: GLC Trivandrum’s National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights [January 11-12]: Submit by Dec 1
- Pre-Invite: GIL 8th National Moot Court Competition 2018 @ Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat [March 10-11]
- Certificate Course on Energy Law and Management in India @ NLSIU Bengaluru [February 15-17]: Register by Dec 10
- GNLU’s Online Diploma and PG Diploma Courses: Register by December 1
- 5th ILS National Alternate Judgement Writing Competition 2017-2018
Call for Papers: GLC Trivandrum’s National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights [January 11-12]: Submit by Dec 1
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of Government Law College, Trivandrum is proposing a two day National Seminar on Intellectual Property Rights: Problems and Prospects.
Government Law College, Barton Hill, Vanchiyoor (P.O.), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala -695036.
- Submission of Abstracts: 1st December 2017
- Confirmation of selected Abstracts: 4th December 2017
- Full Paper Submission: 15th December 2017
- Seminar Dates: 11th and 12th January 2018
- Submissions must be emailed to [email protected]with the subject ‘IPR SEMINAR ABSTRACT’or ‘IPR SEMINAR FULL PAPER’ as the case may be and bearing the name(s) of the author(s) as a file name. It should be accompanied by the following:
- Name of participant
- Title of the paper
- Class/Designation (Semester, Year and Course)
- Institution to which he/she belongs
- Phone number
- The abstract should not be more than 250 – 350 words. Word limit for full paper should be between 2500-4000 words (excluding Foot Notes).
- References and citations must be in the form of footnotes (not endnotes) and must conform to the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (19th Edition, 2010).
- The body of the full paper should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and in 1.5-line spacing.The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and in single line spacing.
- JURISPRUDENTIAL ASPECTS OF IPR
- Components of IPR
- Development of IPR at International and National level
- PATENT: EMERGING ISSUES
- Patent Law
- Patent of life forms
- Ethical concerns
- Judicial Response.
- PUBLIC INTEREST ISSUES IN COPYRIGHT
- Rights of copyright owner
- Rights of a broadcasting organization
- Performer’s right
- Fair use Doctrine.
- Registration is free and open to all.
- No Travel/Accommodations facilities will be provided to the participants.
- Certificates will be awarded only to the participants presenting their papers.
- Nand Kishor Varma: 8547962981
- Parvati Suresh: 854735048
- Sharon S.V: 9495743990
Email: [email protected]
Click here for the official brochure.