- ticket title
- Supreme Court Directed To Install CCTV Cameras In Courts, Says There Is No Need For Privacy
- Call for papers: Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2394-7829) for Vol. 5, Issue 4 and 5;Submit before 20th Dec,2017
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Journal and Publication Society of School of Law, Christ University, invites submissions for the 13th issue (Volume 7, Issue 2) of the Christ University Law Journal (June-Dec 2018).
Christ University Law Journal (CULJ), ISSN 2278-4322 is a biannual, peer reviewed, UGC approved journal. We look forward to submissions from members of the Bar, Bench and the academia.
Submissions can be in the form of research articles, case comments and Book Reviews.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
The word limit for various submissions is as follows:
Research Articles – 4000 – 6000 words
Case Comments (latest ones) – 1500 – 2000 words
Book Reviews – 2016 or 2017 publication
The Research Papers must also include an abstract of not more than 175-200 words, along with five relevant key words.
All submissions must be sent to [email protected] and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile phone number and contact address, for future reference.
All submissions should be in 1.5 line spacing, font size 12 (for text) and 14 (for heading) and should follow the Times New Roman style. The method of citation which is expected to be followed is the Harvard Bluebook 20th Edition.
The submissions should reach us on or before November 30th, 2017.