Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal: To be submitted by April 30
The Journal and Publication Society of School of Law, Christ University, invites submissions for the 14th issue (Vol.8, No.1) of the Christ University Law Journal (Jan- June 2019). Christ University Law Journal (CULJ), ISSN 2278-4322 is a biannual, peer reviewed, UGC approved journal.
We look forward to submissions from members of the Bar, Bench and the academia. Submissions can be in the form of research articles, case comments and Book Reviews.
- The word limit for various submissions is as follows:
- Research Articles – 5000 – 6000 words
- Case Comments (latest ones) – 1500 – 2000 words
- Book Reviews – 2017 or 2018 publication
- The Research Papers must also include an abstract of not more than 175-200 words, along with five relevant key words.
- All submissions must be sent to [email protected]and must be attached with a covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile phone number and contact address, for future reference.
- All submissions should be in 1.5 line spacing, font size 12 (for text) and 14 (for heading) and should follow the Times New Roman style. The method of citation which is expected to be followed is the Harvard Bluebook 20th
The submissions should reach us on or before April 30th, 2018.
For further details log on to [email protected]