The Journal and Publication Society at School of Law, Christ University invites submissions
for the 7th Christ University Law Journal (CULJ), ISSN 2278-4322 is a biannual peer reviewed journal.
We look forward for submissions from members of the Bar, Bench and the academia.
Submissions can be in the form of long articles, short articles, case comments, legislative
notes and book reviews.
issue (Vol.4, No.2) of the Christ University Law Journal (July-December 2015).
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
1. The word limit for various submissions is as follows:
Long Articles – 3000 – 5000 words
Short Articles – up to 3000 words
Legislative Notes – 1500 – 2000 words
Case Comments – 1500 – 2000 words
Book Review – 1000 words
2. The submission shall be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words which
briefly highlights the key issues, research methodology and the conclusion, along with five
relevant key words.
3. All submissions must be sent to [email protected] and must be attached with a
covering letter mentioning the name of the author, occupation, title of the submission, mobile
phone number and contact address, for future reference.
4. All submissions should be in 1.5 line spacing, font size 12 (for text) and 14 (for heading)
and should follow the Times New Roman style. The submissions shall reach us on or before
May 20, 2015.
• FRANCIS A. CAREY, ORGANIC CHEMISTRY 310-11 (Kent A. Peterson et al. eds.,
Vintage Books 6th ed. 2006).
SHORTER WORK IN A COLLECTION BY MULTIPLE AUTHORS
• Kay Deaux & Brenda Major, A Social-Psychological Model of Gender, in
THEORETICAL PERSPECTIVES ON SEXUAL DIFFERENCE 89, 89 (Deborah L. Rhode ed.,
• Charles A. Reich, The New Property, 73 Yale L. J. 733, 737-38 (1964).
• A.D.M. Jabalpur v. Shukla, A.I.R. 1976 S.C. 1207, 1215.
• A.D.M. Jabalpur, A.I.R. 1976 S.C. 1207, 1216. (Use this citation only when full case
name has been cited in the main body)
• THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA, Art. 19(1)(g).
• CODE CIV. PROC. § 8.
• CODE CRIM. PROC. § 15 (1).
• PEN. CODE § 10 (2).
• Companies Act, 1956, § 11.
• Robert J. Samuelson, A Slow Fix for the Banks, NEWSWEEK, Feb. 18, 1991, at
• Elizabeth McNichol& Iris J. Lav, New Fiscal Year Brings No Relief
From Unprecedented State Budget Problems, CTR. ON BUDGET & POLICY
PRIORITIES, 1 (Sept. 3, 2009), http://www.cbpp.org/9-8-08sfp.pdf.
• Note that “available at” is only used when a parallel print citation is available.
• For example, John Kass, Don’t Let Science Suck Life Out of Chupacabra
Story, CHIC. TRIB., Mar. 31, 2011, at 2 available athttp://www.chicagotribune.com/
• Also note, that the hyperlinks to the URLs are to be removed.
• The Rome Statute of International Criminal Court art. 5(2), Jul. 17, 1998, A/
CONF.183/9;RC/Res.6, ICC Doc. No. RC/Res.6.
• Prosecutor v. Furundzija, IT-95-17/1-T, ¶ 227 (Dec. 10, 1998).
• [UN Resolution], S.C. Res. 1593, U.N. Doc. SC/8351 (2005).