- ticket title
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- Madras HC impose interim stay on Centre’s notification regarding cow slaughter
- Delhi HC issues notice to Arnab and his channel for seeking their replies in Tharoors defamation case
A long tussle between SC judges and Justice Karnan has now taken a new turn, yesterday sitting Calcutta High Court Judge directing the Air Control Authority not to allow the SC judges in the bench from travelling abroad.
Today, the during the hearing of contempt proceeding against justice Karnan, seven judge bench constituted a medical board in Kolkata to examine the mental health of Calcutta HC judge. SC also directed the West Bengal DGP to set up a team of police officials to assist the medical board in examining on May 4.
Court further directed all authorities in the country to not obey any of the verdicts passed by Justice Karnan since February 8, day on which proceedings initiated. The Medical Board has to submit report by 8th May.