- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
A long tussle between SC judges and Justice Karnan has now taken a new turn, yesterday sitting Calcutta High Court Judge directing the Air Control Authority not to allow the SC judges in the bench from travelling abroad.
Today, the during the hearing of contempt proceeding against justice Karnan, seven judge bench constituted a medical board in Kolkata to examine the mental health of Calcutta HC judge. SC also directed the West Bengal DGP to set up a team of police officials to assist the medical board in examining on May 4.
Court further directed all authorities in the country to not obey any of the verdicts passed by Justice Karnan since February 8, day on which proceedings initiated. The Medical Board has to submit report by 8th May.