- ticket title
- Call for Comments by Govt. of India: Data Protection Framework: Submit by Dec 31
- Pre-Invite: National Moot Court Competition 2018 @ School of Legal Studies, BBAU, Lucknow [Jan 6-8]
- Call for Papers: Seminar on Criminal Law & Administration of Criminal Justice @ City Academy Law College, Lucknow [Feb 10]: Submit by Dec 30
- Prajapati Sangraham Youth Parliament @ I.T.S College, Ghaziabad [Jan 6-7]: Registrations Open
- Call for Cases: Global Summit on Management Cases @ IIM Raipur [March 10-11]: Submit by Dec 15
A long tussle between SC judges and Justice Karnan has now taken a new turn, yesterday sitting Calcutta High Court Judge directing the Air Control Authority not to allow the SC judges in the bench from travelling abroad.
Today, the during the hearing of contempt proceeding against justice Karnan, seven judge bench constituted a medical board in Kolkata to examine the mental health of Calcutta HC judge. SC also directed the West Bengal DGP to set up a team of police officials to assist the medical board in examining on May 4.
Court further directed all authorities in the country to not obey any of the verdicts passed by Justice Karnan since February 8, day on which proceedings initiated. The Medical Board has to submit report by 8th May.