- ticket title
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
A long tussle between SC judges and Justice Karnan has now taken a new turn, yesterday sitting Calcutta High Court Judge directing the Air Control Authority not to allow the SC judges in the bench from travelling abroad.
Today, the during the hearing of contempt proceeding against justice Karnan, seven judge bench constituted a medical board in Kolkata to examine the mental health of Calcutta HC judge. SC also directed the West Bengal DGP to set up a team of police officials to assist the medical board in examining on May 4.
Court further directed all authorities in the country to not obey any of the verdicts passed by Justice Karnan since February 8, day on which proceedings initiated. The Medical Board has to submit report by 8th May.