- ticket title
- Breaking: SC directed the medical examination of Justice Karnan
- Global Pound Conference India, Chandigarh , 12-14 May 2017
- ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- Report on Current Scenario of Solid Waste Management (SWM) in Dehradun
- Disgusting Practices like Eve Teasing, Stalking affects the Fundamental Rights
A long tussle between SC judges and Justice Karnan has now taken a new turn, yesterday sitting Calcutta High Court Judge directing the Air Control Authority not to allow the SC judges in the bench from travelling abroad.
Today, the during the hearing of contempt proceeding against justice Karnan, seven judge bench constituted a medical board in Kolkata to examine the mental health of Calcutta HC judge. SC also directed the West Bengal DGP to set up a team of police officials to assist the medical board in examining on May 4.
Court further directed all authorities in the country to not obey any of the verdicts passed by Justice Karnan since February 8, day on which proceedings initiated. The Medical Board has to submit report by 8th May.