- ticket title
- Society of Construction Law 7th International Conference 2017 [Nov 10 – 12, New Delhi]: Registration Open
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
Sanjay Dutt, who was sentenced six years by TADA Court for possessing the arms, which were a part of the consignment used in the 1993 blasts. His sentence reduced to five years by Supreme Court. He was on bail during the trial, surrendered in May 2013 after the Supreme Court upheld his conviction.
He was set free in February 2016, eight months early, on account of his good conduct while in prison. PIL has been filed in Bombay HC challenging the regular paroles and early release granted to Sanjay Dutt.
Bombay HC directed State government to file an affidavit stating what areas were considered and the procedures followed while deciding that early release of Dutt on the ground of his good conduct. Court also put some direct questions before the government that how did the authorities assess that Dutt’s conduct was good? When did they get the time to make such assessment when he was out on parole half the time?.
Now, State government have to file the reply on NDOH.