- ticket title
- Breaking: SC directed the medical examination of Justice Karnan
- Global Pound Conference India, Chandigarh , 12-14 May 2017
- ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- Report on Current Scenario of Solid Waste Management (SWM) in Dehradun
- Disgusting Practices like Eve Teasing, Stalking affects the Fundamental Rights
The Bombay HC issued circular directing practitioners not to use Mr./Ms./Mrs. in the title of legal proceedings.The circular was issued two days ago by the Justice GS Patel.
It was issued in the arbitration case that for companies, both private limited and public, practitioners are habituated to affixing the abbreviation ‘M/s’ before the name of the entity, which is completely incorrect.
Justice GS Patel said that “This is necessary because where these incorrect descriptions are not carried forward into orders, then issuance of certified copies becomes difficult.”