- ticket title
- BOMBAY HC : Do Not Use Prefixes Like ‘Mr. /Ms. /Mrs. In Cause Title
- Call for Papers: Model Governance Foundation
- IJSARD Call for papers: International Journal of Socio-Legal Analysis and Rural Development Volume 3 Issue 2
- ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- CALL FOR PAPERS : INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCE CONTEMPORARY RESEARCH (ISSN: 2394-9503)
The Bombay HC issued circular directing practitioners not to use Mr./Ms./Mrs. in the title of legal proceedings.The circular was issued two days ago by the Justice GS Patel.
It was issued in the arbitration case that for companies, both private limited and public, practitioners are habituated to affixing the abbreviation ‘M/s’ before the name of the entity, which is completely incorrect.
Justice GS Patel said that “This is necessary because where these incorrect descriptions are not carried forward into orders, then issuance of certified copies becomes difficult.”