- ticket title
- 1st Vidhi Aagaz National Article Writing Competition [Prizes Worth Rs. 2.7k]: Register by Dec 20
- Jamia Millia Islamia Model United Nations [Feb 17-18, 2018]: Registrations Open
- CALL FOR PAPERS: 2ND NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON HUMAN RIGHTS AND GENDER JUSTICE ; Submit Abstract By 5 December 2017
- Call for Papers: CHESD National Conference On Environment Law, Health and Sustainable Development [07 January 2018]: Submit by Dec 23
- President Ram Nath Kovind Called Upon Legal Fraternity To Provide Free Services To Poor.
The Bombay HC issued circular directing practitioners not to use Mr./Ms./Mrs. in the title of legal proceedings.The circular was issued two days ago by the Justice GS Patel.
It was issued in the arbitration case that for companies, both private limited and public, practitioners are habituated to affixing the abbreviation ‘M/s’ before the name of the entity, which is completely incorrect.
Justice GS Patel said that “This is necessary because where these incorrect descriptions are not carried forward into orders, then issuance of certified copies becomes difficult.”