- ticket title
- Maharastra Govt.: We are ready to send Sanjay Dutt to jail if it founds that any rule has been scorned.
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
The Bombay HC issued circular directing practitioners not to use Mr./Ms./Mrs. in the title of legal proceedings.The circular was issued two days ago by the Justice GS Patel.
It was issued in the arbitration case that for companies, both private limited and public, practitioners are habituated to affixing the abbreviation ‘M/s’ before the name of the entity, which is completely incorrect.
Justice GS Patel said that “This is necessary because where these incorrect descriptions are not carried forward into orders, then issuance of certified copies becomes difficult.”