- ticket title
- Call for Papers: International Journal of Legal Research and Governance, Volume 4 Issue 2: Submit by June 30
- Allahabad issued show cause notice to CBI special court judge
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
The Bombay HC issued circular directing practitioners not to use Mr./Ms./Mrs. in the title of legal proceedings.The circular was issued two days ago by the Justice GS Patel.
It was issued in the arbitration case that for companies, both private limited and public, practitioners are habituated to affixing the abbreviation ‘M/s’ before the name of the entity, which is completely incorrect.
Justice GS Patel said that “This is necessary because where these incorrect descriptions are not carried forward into orders, then issuance of certified copies becomes difficult.”