- ticket title
- Call for Papers: International Journal of Legal Research and Governance, Volume 4 Issue 2: Submit by June 30
- Allahabad issued show cause notice to CBI special court judge
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
Pakistan’s military court sentenced Indian national Kulbhushan Jadhav to death on espionage charges and he has the right to appeal against his death sentence within 60 days.
Panthers Party leader and Supreme Court lawyer Bhim Singh Today said that he will move a petition before the top court of the Pakistan against the capital punishment awarded by military Court. He is known for filing public interest litigations in the apex court against human rights violation and through his writ petitions, the Supreme Court has released 700 prisoners and deported them to Pakistan.
He further said that If needed, I shall take the matter to the International Court of Justice at The Hague.