- ticket title
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
- GNLU + Univ of Melbourne’s Sports Law Academy On Corruption in International Sports [Jan 13-17]: Register by Jan 5
Pakistan’s military court sentenced Indian national Kulbhushan Jadhav to death on espionage charges and he has the right to appeal against his death sentence within 60 days.
Panthers Party leader and Supreme Court lawyer Bhim Singh Today said that he will move a petition before the top court of the Pakistan against the capital punishment awarded by military Court. He is known for filing public interest litigations in the apex court against human rights violation and through his writ petitions, the Supreme Court has released 700 prisoners and deported them to Pakistan.
He further said that If needed, I shall take the matter to the International Court of Justice at The Hague.