- ticket title
- Global Pound Conference India, Chandigarh , 12-14 May 2017
- ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- Report on Current Scenario of Solid Waste Management (SWM) in Dehradun
- Disgusting Practices like Eve Teasing, Stalking affects the Fundamental Rights
- Subrata Roy has to deposit Rs 1,500 crore till 15 July
Pakistan’s military court sentenced Indian national Kulbhushan Jadhav to death on espionage charges and he has the right to appeal against his death sentence within 60 days.
Panthers Party leader and Supreme Court lawyer Bhim Singh Today said that he will move a petition before the top court of the Pakistan against the capital punishment awarded by military Court. He is known for filing public interest litigations in the apex court against human rights violation and through his writ petitions, the Supreme Court has released 700 prisoners and deported them to Pakistan.
He further said that If needed, I shall take the matter to the International Court of Justice at The Hague.