- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
- Good Governance Yatra Travel Program for Change Agents [Dec 15-23, Delhi, UP, Bihar]: Apply by Oct 22
- Call for Papers Two Day National Seminar on Women’s Rights Issues &Challenges (Nov 8 & 9) Submit by Oct 24
- Supreme Court: App-Based Transport Service Providers Like Uber, Ola, Redbus Needed To Be Regulated To Ensure Safety Of Women Commuters.
Pakistan’s military court sentenced Indian national Kulbhushan Jadhav to death on espionage charges and he has the right to appeal against his death sentence within 60 days.
Panthers Party leader and Supreme Court lawyer Bhim Singh Today said that he will move a petition before the top court of the Pakistan against the capital punishment awarded by military Court. He is known for filing public interest litigations in the apex court against human rights violation and through his writ petitions, the Supreme Court has released 700 prisoners and deported them to Pakistan.
He further said that If needed, I shall take the matter to the International Court of Justice at The Hague.