- ticket title
- 13 year old rape survivor delivered a baby after getting nod from SC for abortion
- SC Passed An Order Stating That National Disaster Management Authority Should Give Special Attention To Children In The Event Of A Disaster.
- Death Sentence Awarded To Firoz Rashid Khan, Tahir Merchant, While Life Term To Salem, Karimullah Khan In 1993 Mumbai Bombings
- Common Citizens Are Harassed By Certain Delhi Development Authority Officers .
- Bombay HC Seeks Removal Of Links To Blue Whale Challenge From Social Media
Last month, Gujrat High Court granted bail to Hardik Patel, a convenor of Patidar Andolan Samiti with the condition that he will remain out of state for six months. He now moves a Habeas Corpus writ petition to Rajasthan High Court, challenging the police confining him at his temporary residence which he says amounts toRead more
“The minute you read something that you can’t understand, you can almost be sure that it was drawn up by a lawyer. ” ― Will Rogers On Friday, R. Muthukumarswamy, senior advocate appointed as Advocate General of Tamil Nadu by Governor of Tamil Nadu after few hours when Ex- Advocate General of Tamil Nadu Mr.Read more
On Friday, Supreme Court sought views of Centre on a petition filed by a Muslim woman from West Bengal to declare Talaq-e-Bidat (Triple Talaq), Polygamy & Nikah Hilala under Muslim Law as unconstitutional. Nikah Halala means-“A Wife Must Have Sex with Another Man Before She Can Remarry Her Husband.” Three Judge Bench comprising of CJIRead more
The Habeas Corpus petition was filed through the wife of Kamlesh Tiwary in March, 2016, alleging illegal detention of her husband, Prophet Kamlesh Tiwary, who was booked under National Security Act. Petition also seek a writ in nature of Certiorari for quashing the detention orders. Apex Court comprising of Dipak Misra and C. Naggapan directingRead more
As per Section 304A, whoever causes the death of any person by doing any rash or negligent act not amounting to culpable homicide, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine, or with both. Today, SC observed that the punishment for an offenseRead more