- ticket title
- 13 year old rape survivor delivered a baby after getting nod from SC for abortion
- SC Passed An Order Stating That National Disaster Management Authority Should Give Special Attention To Children In The Event Of A Disaster.
- Death Sentence Awarded To Firoz Rashid Khan, Tahir Merchant, While Life Term To Salem, Karimullah Khan In 1993 Mumbai Bombings
- Common Citizens Are Harassed By Certain Delhi Development Authority Officers .
- Bombay HC Seeks Removal Of Links To Blue Whale Challenge From Social Media
Sri Sajay Laloo, a resident of Meghalaya who is represent by Senior Advocate Vijay Hansaria, approach Supreme Court against the impugned judgment passed by Meghalaya High Court for security of both serving & retired judges. In December, last year Meghalaya HC asked Central Govt. to provide security covers to judges (serving & retired) with regardRead more
High Court of Bombay has invited applications for the post of Law clerk from the eligible candidates. No of Posts: 80 Salary: Rs 20,000 Age Limit: 21-30 years Qualifications : The candidate must obtain a law Degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks or Post graduate degree in law. Note– Preference will be givenRead more
Four Debarred Law Colleges of Mumbai namely, Government Law College in Churchgate, GJ Advani College in Bandra, Jitendra Chauhan College in Vile Parle and KC College in Churchgate were on no-admission list since 2013 due to non-fulfillment of basic norms with regard to inadequacy to teaching staff & classroom. Ten other colleges were fined for failingRead more
Bar Dance Owners moves a petition to SC, protesting new conditions imposed by Maharastra Govt. Senior Advocate, Mr. Prashant Bhushan, appearing for bar owners contented that SC reiterated in its order that Govt. shouldn’t intervene in a way of bar owners & Right to Profession of dancers, even though the Govt. is trying to evadeRead more
Naushad, a resident of shakurpur approach Delhi High Court on a plea that Delhi Govt. should compensate for a loss of life of his son, whose life was cut short due to negligence on the part of Delhi Govt. & PWD. Justice Sanjeev Sachdeva asked Delhi Govt. & PWD to respond for the plea forRead more