- ticket title
- Court found a crook guilty for obtaining law degree fraudulently and deceptively
- 13 year old rape survivor delivered a baby after getting nod from SC for abortion
- SC Passed An Order Stating That National Disaster Management Authority Should Give Special Attention To Children In The Event Of A Disaster.
- Death Sentence Awarded To Firoz Rashid Khan, Tahir Merchant, While Life Term To Salem, Karimullah Khan In 1993 Mumbai Bombings
- Common Citizens Are Harassed By Certain Delhi Development Authority Officers .
Justice KR Shriram in the Bombay High Court on Monday passed an ex-parte order against Patanjali Ayurved owned by Baba Ramdev . Hindustan Unilever(HUL) has obtained an ad-interim injunction against Patanjali Ayurved’s toilet soap advertisement, which allegedly disparaged HUL’s soap brands. The high court has directed Patanjali Ayurved to stop airing the said advertisement till the next dateRead more
In The High Court of Gujarat at Ahmedabad a Special Civil Application of No. 6394 Of 2017 was filed by the petitioner Mam Raj Goel and Bar Council Of Gujarat &Ors. appeared as respondents in the court. The petition was heard by Honorable Mr. Justice Rajesh H. Shukla. The present petition is filed byRead more
About: MNSA Legal is a full service law firm with offices in New Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and Bangalore and a representative office in Birmingham, United Kingdom. We have a dedicated team of professionals specialising in various disciplines including litigation (civil and criminal), corporate and commercial laws, dispute resolution and taxation. Our professional strength is derived fromRead more
The bench of Chief Justice Dipak Misra and Justice Amitava Roy and AM Khanwilkar heard the matter in relation with the ads of Sex Determination In India because of which there was a flump in female children . Sex determination is banned in India , even its advertisement is punishable by law. Today , the petitioner SabuRead more
Loudspeakers can blare in Mumbai during the Ganapati Visarjan festivities on September 5, with the Supreme Court on Monday staying a High Court order banning their use in the state. The Bombay High Court on September 1 had granted an interim stay to a recent amendment to the Noise Pollution (Regulation and Control) Rules thatRead more