- ticket title
- Court found a crook guilty for obtaining law degree fraudulently and deceptively
- 13 year old rape survivor delivered a baby after getting nod from SC for abortion
- SC Passed An Order Stating That National Disaster Management Authority Should Give Special Attention To Children In The Event Of A Disaster.
- Death Sentence Awarded To Firoz Rashid Khan, Tahir Merchant, While Life Term To Salem, Karimullah Khan In 1993 Mumbai Bombings
- Common Citizens Are Harassed By Certain Delhi Development Authority Officers .
INTRODUCTION There is no statutory definition of Essential Facilities Doctrine. In fact there are debates over whether it should be referred as a doctrine or not. Taking the safe ground of it being a doctrine, the Essential Facilities Doctrine (EFD) traces its roots to America. Though United States V. Terminal Railroad Association of St. LouisRead more
Satellite image have many uses. It is useful in metrology, agriculture, forestry, environment, education, disaster management, intelligence and warfare. This makes the need for its protection imperative. The demand for remote sensing data has increased dramatically, mainly due to the large number of possible applications capable to exploit remotely sensed data and images. This increaseRead more
ABSTRACT The utilitarian view of economists like Bentham and Mill advocates that it is important to maintain an optimum balance between the utility gains from increased incentives for inventions on one hand and the losses incurred from monopolization on the other hand. Today, keeping in mind the expansion of intellectual property (IP) regime, a strictRead more
December, 2013 and Jan & Feb,2014 Issue Adequacy of Legal and Regulatory Framework to Combat Corruption in India by:-Lalit Ajmani (Student) Compulsory Licensing of Intellectual Property Rights: A Regulatory Overlap between the Powers of Competition Authority and Intellectual Property Authorities in India by:-Aakshita Bansal (Student) Concept of Lokpal byRead more