- ticket title
- 13 year old rape survivor delivered a baby after getting nod from SC for abortion
- SC Passed An Order Stating That National Disaster Management Authority Should Give Special Attention To Children In The Event Of A Disaster.
- Death Sentence Awarded To Firoz Rashid Khan, Tahir Merchant, While Life Term To Salem, Karimullah Khan In 1993 Mumbai Bombings
- Common Citizens Are Harassed By Certain Delhi Development Authority Officers .
- Bombay HC Seeks Removal Of Links To Blue Whale Challenge From Social Media
UNRELENTING WAR OF ISREAL AND GAZA: LEGAL ISSUES, IMMEDIATE CAUSES AND CONSEQUENCES OF RECENT CLASH INTRODUCTION In the most recent tension that the world saw between the Israel and Gaza in the month of November, 2012, is quite a proving indication that there exists almost no panacea for the halt of conflict between the twoRead more
Abstract The complicated, confusing and inefficiency in the system of the developing countries has created a lot of hurdle in delivery of workable social security schemes. The need of an hour is to pump support from external sources. The viability of schemes implemented by developed world and International organizations have been able to improve theRead more
INTRODUCTION “Tax can be evaded by breaking the law or avoided in terms of the law” remarked the Supreme Court in its decision of Punjab Distilling Industries v. CIT. The word evasion may mean either of two things. It may mean an evasion of the Act by something while it evades the Act, is withinRead more
July, 2013 Issue Islamic Legal System of the World By Naresh Singh Unrelenting War of Israel and Gaza: Legal Issues, Immediate Causes and Consequences of Recent Clash By Shashank Pathak Extending Social Security to Developing Countries By Utkarsh PandeyRead more