- ticket title
- 13 year old rape survivor delivered a baby after getting nod from SC for abortion
- SC Passed An Order Stating That National Disaster Management Authority Should Give Special Attention To Children In The Event Of A Disaster.
- Death Sentence Awarded To Firoz Rashid Khan, Tahir Merchant, While Life Term To Salem, Karimullah Khan In 1993 Mumbai Bombings
- Common Citizens Are Harassed By Certain Delhi Development Authority Officers .
- Bombay HC Seeks Removal Of Links To Blue Whale Challenge From Social Media
Ms. Preeti Priyam Sharma is working as Assistant Professor of Sociology at NLUJAA. She has done her graduation in Sociology from Maitreyi College, Delhi University, M.A.Read more
Professor Dr. Gurjeet Singh is the Founder Vice-Chancellor of the National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam at Guwahati. He was the also the Founder Vice-Chancellor of the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab at Patiala (2006-10). Dr. Singh did B.A.(Hons.) in 1977 and M.A.(Economics) in 1980 from DAV College, Amritsar; LL.B.(1983) andRead more
Introduction of Right To Information “The Real ‘Swaraj’ will come not by the acquisition of authority by a few but by the acquisition of capacity by all to resist authority when abused.”-Mahatma Gandhi Right To Information Act of 2005, is a finest piece of legislation in Indian legal system which was enacted for bringing theRead more
ABSTRACT The major changes in copyright legislation have been in response to advances in technology. Since the development of internet, there have been major Amendments to the Copyright Act every two or three years. In effort to counter piracy, the media industry, including entertainment and Publishing is resorting to its own technological fixes such asRead more
Introduction The legal system defines a set of rules, conduct or/and procedures which are necessary for establishing and maintaining a disciplined society. It has been formulated by custom, agreement and national interests and is enforced through a set of institutions. The legal system is critical as it shapes politics, economics and society in various waysRead more