- ticket title
- DME Law College in association with Eastern Book Company, Lucknow will publish a bi-annual, peer reviewed and a refereed Journal to be called as, “DME Journal of Legal Studies” (DMEJLS)
- HC Issues Notice To Centre On Plea For Gender-Neutral Rape Law.
- FIR Of Indecency Against The Show Bigg Boss Is Quashed After 9 Years.
- Bombay High Court : Even If A Girl Had Two Boyfriends, The Same Does Not Empower Or Authorise the Applicant to Commit Penetrative Sexual Assault On Her .
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
High Court of Karnataka held that wife or husband anyone of them can file complaint aggrieved and alleging a violation of the provisions of the Domestic Violence Act, can invoke the provisions of the Act. Justice Anand Byrareddy was hearing a petition filed by Mohammed Zakir against the dismissal of his complaint filed under the DomesticRead more
The Supreme Court on Tuesday asked the Centre to extend to the India-Bangladesh border areas because the rules formulated by Centre to safeguard people from counter-cross of border cattle smuggling to Nepal. A Bench led by Chief Justice of India J.S. Khehar was informed by government counsel that the Livestock Animals Rules and Case PropertyRead more
A division bench comprising Justice GR Moolchandani and Justice Gopal Krishan Vyas, rejected the preliminary objection raised by the National Law University, Jodhpur, in a writ petition and said that it is maintainable under Article 226 of Constitution. NLU in the preliminary hearing said that it is an autonomous body not receiving any financial aidRead more
The Apex Court in the decision Fazar Ali v State of Assam, held that it would not be inconsistent if the accused who have not been named along with other accused persons in the FIR are chargesheeted and convicted. In an appeal to the Supreme Court the persons convicted contended that since the names ofRead more
A PIL was filed by Sunitha Krishnan, who founded the NGO Prajwala, who received 200 videos of rape and gang rape from the victims and forwarded them to the Supreme Court bench which then ordered a CBI probe into the matter. Krishnan, who has rescued and rehabilitated more than 10,000 rape victims approached the ApexRead more