- ticket title
- Breaking: SC directed the medical examination of Justice Karnan
- Global Pound Conference India, Chandigarh , 12-14 May 2017
- ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- Report on Current Scenario of Solid Waste Management (SWM) in Dehradun
- Disgusting Practices like Eve Teasing, Stalking affects the Fundamental Rights
Ms. Navtika is LL.M. from Indian Institute of Law, New Delhi, UGC-Net in law. She started her career in teaching from Mewar Law College, Ghaziabad and later on worked as an Assistant Professor with Law College, Uttaranchal University, Dehradun. Presently she is working with Galgotias University, Greater Noida, as assistant professor. She is constantly writing articles in various national and international academic journals. She has various presentations in national and international conferences. Her areas of interests are Criminal law, Human Right, Contract law, LRM, Criminology and Penology, Constitution.