- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
Ms. Navtika is LL.M. from Indian Institute of Law, New Delhi, UGC-Net in law. She started her career in teaching from Mewar Law College, Ghaziabad and later on worked as an Assistant Professor with Law College, Uttaranchal University, Dehradun. Presently she is working with Galgotias University, Greater Noida, as assistant professor. She is constantly writing articles in various national and international academic journals. She has various presentations in national and international conferences. Her areas of interests are Criminal law, Human Right, Contract law, LRM, Criminology and Penology, Constitution.