- ticket title
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- Madras HC impose interim stay on Centre’s notification regarding cow slaughter
- Delhi HC issues notice to Arnab and his channel for seeking their replies in Tharoors defamation case
Ms. Navtika is LL.M. from Indian Institute of Law, New Delhi, UGC-Net in law. She started her career in teaching from Mewar Law College, Ghaziabad and later on worked as an Assistant Professor with Law College, Uttaranchal University, Dehradun. Presently she is working with Galgotias University, Greater Noida, as assistant professor. She is constantly writing articles in various national and international academic journals. She has various presentations in national and international conferences. Her areas of interests are Criminal law, Human Right, Contract law, LRM, Criminology and Penology, Constitution.