- ticket title
- SC : Tussle between BJP and Congress pertaining to Goa elections will be resolve only by Floor Test
- Backfire by Justice CS Karnan when SC issues warrant against him
- SC issues warrant against Justice Karnan
- Mallya put SC in Dialetheism on point whether he truthfully disclosed his assets
- Matter regarding the violence in varsity has been transferred to crime branch
Ms. Navtika is LL.M. from Indian Institute of Law, New Delhi, UGC-Net in law. She started her career in teaching from Mewar Law College, Ghaziabad and later on worked as an Assistant Professor with Law College, Uttaranchal University, Dehradun. Presently she is working with Galgotias University, Greater Noida, as assistant professor. She is constantly writing articles in various national and international academic journals. She has various presentations in national and international conferences. Her areas of interests are Criminal law, Human Right, Contract law, LRM, Criminology and Penology, Constitution.