- ticket title
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
- GNLU + Univ of Melbourne’s Sports Law Academy On Corruption in International Sports [Jan 13-17]: Register by Jan 5
Ms. Navtika is LL.M. from Indian Institute of Law, New Delhi, UGC-Net in law. She started her career in teaching from Mewar Law College, Ghaziabad and later on worked as an Assistant Professor with Law College, Uttaranchal University, Dehradun. Presently she is working with Galgotias University, Greater Noida, as assistant professor. She is constantly writing articles in various national and international academic journals. She has various presentations in national and international conferences. Her areas of interests are Criminal law, Human Right, Contract law, LRM, Criminology and Penology, Constitution.