- ticket title
- Breaking: SC directed the medical examination of Justice Karnan
- Global Pound Conference India, Chandigarh , 12-14 May 2017
- ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- Report on Current Scenario of Solid Waste Management (SWM) in Dehradun
- Disgusting Practices like Eve Teasing, Stalking affects the Fundamental Rights
Ms. Srishty Banerjee is M.A. in Public Administration, LL.M. from Delhi University, UGC-Net in law. She started her career in teaching from Mewar Law College, Ghaziabad and later on worked as an Assistant Professor with Amity University, Noida. She has a total teaching experience of 2.5 years and has more than ten publications at national and international level. She is the member of editorial boards of International Journal of Law and Legal Jurisprudence and Legal Desire Quarterly Journal. She is constantly writing articles in various national and international academic journals. She has eight presentations in national and international conferences. Moreover She is among the toppers of Graduation and LLB, got various awards and Merit Certificates from her institution. She also has internship experience in civil as well as criminal law. Her areas of interests are Constitutional Law, Administrative Law and Human.