- ticket title
- Shashi Tharoor for PM 2019 according to online petition
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam’s 1st flagship cultural and literary fest, ADUJ from 21st to 23rd April,2017
- SC : Tussle between BJP and Congress pertaining to Goa elections will be resolve only by Floor Test
- Backfire by Justice CS Karnan when SC issues warrant against him
- SC issues warrant against Justice Karnan
Ms. Srishty Banerjee is M.A. in Public Administration, LL.M. from Delhi University, UGC-Net in law. She started her career in teaching from Mewar Law College, Ghaziabad and later on worked as an Assistant Professor with Amity University, Noida. She has a total teaching experience of 2.5 years and has more than ten publications at national and international level. She is the member of editorial boards of International Journal of Law and Legal Jurisprudence and Legal Desire Quarterly Journal. She is constantly writing articles in various national and international academic journals. She has eight presentations in national and international conferences. Moreover She is among the toppers of Graduation and LLB, got various awards and Merit Certificates from her institution. She also has internship experience in civil as well as criminal law. Her areas of interests are Constitutional Law, Administrative Law and Human.