- ticket title
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
- GNLU + Univ of Melbourne’s Sports Law Academy On Corruption in International Sports [Jan 13-17]: Register by Jan 5
Ms. Srishty Banerjee is M.A. in Public Administration, LL.M. from Delhi University, UGC-Net in law. She started her career in teaching from Mewar Law College, Ghaziabad and later on worked as an Assistant Professor with Amity University, Noida. She has a total teaching experience of 2.5 years and has more than ten publications at national and international level. She is the member of editorial boards of International Journal of Law and Legal Jurisprudence and Legal Desire Quarterly Journal. She is constantly writing articles in various national and international academic journals. She has eight presentations in national and international conferences. Moreover She is among the toppers of Graduation and LLB, got various awards and Merit Certificates from her institution. She also has internship experience in civil as well as criminal law. Her areas of interests are Constitutional Law, Administrative Law and Human.