- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
Ms. Srishty Banerjee is M.A. in Public Administration, LL.M. from Delhi University, UGC-Net in law. She started her career in teaching from Mewar Law College, Ghaziabad and later on worked as an Assistant Professor with Amity University, Noida. She has a total teaching experience of 2.5 years and has more than ten publications at national and international level. She is the member of editorial boards of International Journal of Law and Legal Jurisprudence and Legal Desire Quarterly Journal. She is constantly writing articles in various national and international academic journals. She has eight presentations in national and international conferences. Moreover She is among the toppers of Graduation and LLB, got various awards and Merit Certificates from her institution. She also has internship experience in civil as well as criminal law. Her areas of interests are Constitutional Law, Administrative Law and Human.