- ticket title
- Certificate Course on Energy Law and Management in India @ NLSIU Bengaluru [February 15-17]: Register by Dec 10
- GNLU’s Online Diploma and PG Diploma Courses: Register by December 1
- 5th ILS National Alternate Judgement Writing Competition 2017-2018
- Gujarat National Law University’s 3rd National B Plan Competition – Exuberance 2018: Deadline- January 15, 2018
- Supreme Court Directed To Install CCTV Cameras In Courts, Says There Is No Need For Privacy
Supreme Court had imposed a complete ban on selling liquor within 500-metre range of highways, some of the states has circumvent the aforesaid Supreme Court Judgement by amending their laws and others has been exempted by Supreme Court from this ban.
Earlier only Sikkim and Meghalaya as states and union territories exempted from the apex court’s order. Now, Arunachal Pradesh, and Andaman and Nicobar Islands has joined the above mentioned states.
Arunchal pradesh states contended that every road in their state is a national highway and the state has consequently suffered a revenue loss of up to 50 percent after the implementation of Supreme Court’s order and Andaman and Nicobar Islands sought parity with Sikkim and Meghalaya.