- ticket title
- 13 year old rape survivor delivered a baby after getting nod from SC for abortion
- SC Passed An Order Stating That National Disaster Management Authority Should Give Special Attention To Children In The Event Of A Disaster.
- Death Sentence Awarded To Firoz Rashid Khan, Tahir Merchant, While Life Term To Salem, Karimullah Khan In 1993 Mumbai Bombings
- Common Citizens Are Harassed By Certain Delhi Development Authority Officers .
- Bombay HC Seeks Removal Of Links To Blue Whale Challenge From Social Media
Supreme Court had imposed a complete ban on selling liquor within 500-metre range of highways, some of the states has circumvent the aforesaid Supreme Court Judgement by amending their laws and others has been exempted by Supreme Court from this ban.
Earlier only Sikkim and Meghalaya as states and union territories exempted from the apex court’s order. Now, Arunachal Pradesh, and Andaman and Nicobar Islands has joined the above mentioned states.
Arunchal pradesh states contended that every road in their state is a national highway and the state has consequently suffered a revenue loss of up to 50 percent after the implementation of Supreme Court’s order and Andaman and Nicobar Islands sought parity with Sikkim and Meghalaya.