- ticket title
- Call for papers: Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2394-7829) for Vol. 5, Issue 4 and 5;Submit before 20th Dec,2017
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
Salman Khan, who was acquitted by Judicial Megistrate in a case against him for alleged possession and use of arms after expiry of its licence.
Appeal has been filed by Rajasthan government in a sessions court challenging the acquittal of Salman Khan by a trial court in arms case against him.
In reply to this notice issued by sessions judge to the counsels of Salman, now the matter has been listed for arguments on July 6.