- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
Salman Khan, who was acquitted by Judicial Megistrate in a case against him for alleged possession and use of arms after expiry of its licence.
Appeal has been filed by Rajasthan government in a sessions court challenging the acquittal of Salman Khan by a trial court in arms case against him.
In reply to this notice issued by sessions judge to the counsels of Salman, now the matter has been listed for arguments on July 6.