- ticket title
- Call for Papers: International Journal of Legal Research and Governance, Volume 4 Issue 2: Submit by June 30
- Allahabad issued show cause notice to CBI special court judge
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
Salman Khan, who was acquitted by Judicial Megistrate in a case against him for alleged possession and use of arms after expiry of its licence.
Appeal has been filed by Rajasthan government in a sessions court challenging the acquittal of Salman Khan by a trial court in arms case against him.
In reply to this notice issued by sessions judge to the counsels of Salman, now the matter has been listed for arguments on July 6.