- ticket title
- GHCAA approached SC against the transfer of Justice Jayant Patel to Allahabad HC
- Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal [Volume 7 Issue 2]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: NILS Law Review (Vol. 2): Submit by October 16
- BM Sreenivasaiah Memorial 3rd National Moot (October 26 – 28, Bangalore): Registration Open
- EDUCONCOURS 1ST NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION 2017 (Prizes Worth Rs 5000/- + Publication)
Salman Khan, who was acquitted by Judicial Megistrate in a case against him for alleged possession and use of arms after expiry of its licence.
Appeal has been filed by Rajasthan government in a sessions court challenging the acquittal of Salman Khan by a trial court in arms case against him.
In reply to this notice issued by sessions judge to the counsels of Salman, now the matter has been listed for arguments on July 6.