- ticket title
- Global Pound Conference India, Chandigarh , 12-14 May 2017
- ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- Report on Current Scenario of Solid Waste Management (SWM) in Dehradun
- Disgusting Practices like Eve Teasing, Stalking affects the Fundamental Rights
- Subrata Roy has to deposit Rs 1,500 crore till 15 July
Salman Khan, who was acquitted by Judicial Megistrate in a case against him for alleged possession and use of arms after expiry of its licence.
Appeal has been filed by Rajasthan government in a sessions court challenging the acquittal of Salman Khan by a trial court in arms case against him.
In reply to this notice issued by sessions judge to the counsels of Salman, now the matter has been listed for arguments on July 6.