- ticket title
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
- GNLU + Univ of Melbourne’s Sports Law Academy On Corruption in International Sports [Jan 13-17]: Register by Jan 5
AMIT KUMAR ( ADVISOR / MENTOR)
ASSOCIATE, AMARCHAND & MANGALDAS & SURESH A. SHROFF & CO., AHMEDABAD
Mr. Amit Kumar is an Associate with Amarchand & Mangaldas & Suresh A. Shroff & Co., Ahmedabad. He graduated from the Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, in the year 2010. He is registered with the Karnataka State Bar Council in the year 2010. He has been part of several transactions related to General Corporate, M&A and Joint Ventures, and has advised various national and international clients in the energy, pharmaceutical, information technology, chemicals and infrastructure sector.
Prior to joining Amarchand & Mangaldas, he worked with King & Partridge Advocates, Bangalore, wherein he was part of several transactions related to General Corporate, M&A, Joint Ventures and outbound & inbound transactions, and has advised various national and international clients in the defence, information technology, infrastructure and mining sector.
He has co-authored several national and international publications on corporate and commercial laws. He has also judged several prestigious moot court competitions namely (i) 1st NLS-TIOL Tax Moot Court Competition at NLSIU, Bangalore (2013); (ii) NLS Arbitration Moot Court Competition at NLSIU, Bangalore (2013); (iii) Manfred Lachs Space Law Moot Court Competition at NLSIU, Bangalore (2013); (iv) 17th and 18th Stetson India (South) Round Moot Court Competition at NLU, Orissa (2012 & 2013); (v) Jessup International Moot, India (South) Round at NUALS, Cochin (2012). During his university days, he has participated in various prestigious national and international moot court competitions and still continues to be associated with moot court competitions by way of judging and coaching the teams of various universities. Further, he takes keen interest in travelling and is an avid football player.