- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Nov, 2017
- UPES Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law: Practice, Procedure and Compliance [Dec 11 – 15, Dehradun]: Register by Nov 11
- Good Governance Yatra Travel Program for Change Agents [Dec 15-23, Delhi, UP, Bihar]: Apply by Oct 22
- Call for Papers Two Day National Seminar on Women’s Rights Issues &Challenges (Nov 8 & 9) Submit by Oct 24
- Supreme Court: App-Based Transport Service Providers Like Uber, Ola, Redbus Needed To Be Regulated To Ensure Safety Of Women Commuters.
Allahabad High Court while hearing a case relating to elections to Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh, needs the presence of the Chairman and Secretary of the Bar Council for adequate diposal.
Court used What’s app messaging to seek the presence of parties in a case before it. Court duly observed that “The learned Senior Advocate for the petitioner to send “WhatsApp message” to the Chairman, Sri Anil Pratap Singh and Dr. Ram Jeet Singh Yadav, Secretary/the Election Officer and We also find that notices of the petition were duly served to them”
This method of summoning was also used and approved to by Bombay High Court and Delhi High Court.