- ticket title
- Patna HC upheld the life imprisonment awarded to Shahabuddin and his accomplices
- Call for Papers: IFA Law Journal: Deadline 10th October,2017
- HC Prohibits Patanjali Ad Targeting Hindustan Unilever’s Soaps.
- Gujarat HC Passed An Order Stating That Practicing Chartered Accountant Cannot Enroll As A Lawyer .
- SC stays Bombay HC order restricting the use of loudspeakers
Allahabad High Court while hearing a case relating to elections to Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh, needs the presence of the Chairman and Secretary of the Bar Council for adequate diposal.
Court used What’s app messaging to seek the presence of parties in a case before it. Court duly observed that “The learned Senior Advocate for the petitioner to send “WhatsApp message” to the Chairman, Sri Anil Pratap Singh and Dr. Ram Jeet Singh Yadav, Secretary/the Election Officer and We also find that notices of the petition were duly served to them”
This method of summoning was also used and approved to by Bombay High Court and Delhi High Court.