- ticket title
- Call for papers: Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2394-7829) for Vol. 5, Issue 4 and 5;Submit before 20th Dec,2017
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
Allahabad High Court while hearing a case relating to elections to Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh, needs the presence of the Chairman and Secretary of the Bar Council for adequate diposal.
Court used What’s app messaging to seek the presence of parties in a case before it. Court duly observed that “The learned Senior Advocate for the petitioner to send “WhatsApp message” to the Chairman, Sri Anil Pratap Singh and Dr. Ram Jeet Singh Yadav, Secretary/the Election Officer and We also find that notices of the petition were duly served to them”
This method of summoning was also used and approved to by Bombay High Court and Delhi High Court.