- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
Allahabad High Court while hearing a case relating to elections to Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh, needs the presence of the Chairman and Secretary of the Bar Council for adequate diposal.
Court used What’s app messaging to seek the presence of parties in a case before it. Court duly observed that “The learned Senior Advocate for the petitioner to send “WhatsApp message” to the Chairman, Sri Anil Pratap Singh and Dr. Ram Jeet Singh Yadav, Secretary/the Election Officer and We also find that notices of the petition were duly served to them”
This method of summoning was also used and approved to by Bombay High Court and Delhi High Court.