- ticket title
- Allahabad HC use What’s app for summoning the parties
- Supreme Court needs Mallya to pronounce quantum of punishment
- Complete ban on Chinese Manja surges its price in black market
- Arunachal Pradesh and Andaman and Nicobar Islands has joined Sikkim and Meghalaya in exemption from Supreme Court’s order of liquor ban
- Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2321-6417) Call for papers for Vol. 4 Issue 12; Submit before 30th July,2017
Allahabad High Court while hearing a case relating to elections to Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh, needs the presence of the Chairman and Secretary of the Bar Council for adequate diposal.
Court used What’s app messaging to seek the presence of parties in a case before it. Court duly observed that “The learned Senior Advocate for the petitioner to send “WhatsApp message” to the Chairman, Sri Anil Pratap Singh and Dr. Ram Jeet Singh Yadav, Secretary/the Election Officer and We also find that notices of the petition were duly served to them”
This method of summoning was also used and approved to by Bombay High Court and Delhi High Court.