- ticket title
- Maharastra Govt.: We are ready to send Sanjay Dutt to jail if it founds that any rule has been scorned.
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
Allegations of raping a woman and attempting to rape her minor daughter has put on former UP minister Gayatri Prajapati and his two accomplices. In pursuance of that, on 17 February, the apex court had directed Uttar Pradesh Police to register an FIR against Prajapati, consequently he got arrested.
However, bail was granted to him by POCSO court later. This time prajapati challenged the cognizance taken by the Additional Sessions judge court and summoning him for trial under various sections of the POCSO Act, 2012.
It was argued that from the statement of the victim recorded under section 164 of CrPC, no offence under POSCO Act was made out. Allahabad HC give 2 weeks to UP government to file their reply.