- ticket title
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
- GHCAA approached SC against the transfer of Justice Jayant Patel to Allahabad HC
- Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal [Volume 7 Issue 2]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: NILS Law Review (Vol. 2): Submit by October 16
- BM Sreenivasaiah Memorial 3rd National Moot (October 26 – 28, Bangalore): Registration Open
Adv.Kishor Kumar Mishra, President of Law Mantra. He is a law scholar . In his college life he has presented many research
At present Kishor Kumar Mishra is one of the in the field of Law and one of the India’s leading Advocate practicing in Delhi High Court.
Kishore Kumar Mishra is the founder of Law Mantra Group, which is the premier and leading Indian Legal portal focused on Law and Government. Law Mantra provides you to to an extensive and fast-growing online Library.