- ticket title
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
- GNLU + Univ of Melbourne’s Sports Law Academy On Corruption in International Sports [Jan 13-17]: Register by Jan 5
Adv.Kishor Kumar Mishra, President of Law Mantra. He is a law scholar . In his college life he has presented many research
At present Kishor Kumar Mishra is one of the in the field of Law and one of the India’s leading Advocate practicing in Delhi High Court.
Kishore Kumar Mishra is the founder of Law Mantra Group, which is the premier and leading Indian Legal portal focused on Law and Government. Law Mantra provides you to to an extensive and fast-growing online Library.