- ticket title
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- Madras HC impose interim stay on Centre’s notification regarding cow slaughter
- Delhi HC issues notice to Arnab and his channel for seeking their replies in Tharoors defamation case
Adv.Kishor Kumar Mishra, President of Law Mantra. He is a law scholar . In his college life he has presented many research
At present Kishor Kumar Mishra is one of the in the field of Law and one of the India’s leading Advocate practicing in Delhi High Court.
Kishore Kumar Mishra is the founder of Law Mantra Group, which is the premier and leading Indian Legal portal focused on Law and Government. Law Mantra provides you to to an extensive and fast-growing online Library.