- ticket title
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
- GHCAA approached SC against the transfer of Justice Jayant Patel to Allahabad HC
- Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal [Volume 7 Issue 2]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: NILS Law Review (Vol. 2): Submit by October 16
- BM Sreenivasaiah Memorial 3rd National Moot (October 26 – 28, Bangalore): Registration Open
I am enrolled in Bar Council of Rajasthan as an Advocate since 2005 and Practicing in District and Session Court Sikar. I am having experience around ten years and have a proven history of gathering and analyzing information and then using the results of that analysis to make effective decisions and find innovative solutions to legal problems. I have an expertise experience of Consumer cases, Accident claims and Family matters. Apart from that I have also done LPO training from a premier institute and have very good researching and summarizing skills. I am also attached with a legal publication ‘Compensation Claims Reporter” in making and editing head notes on cases.