- ticket title
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
- Chamber of Tax Consultants’ Dastur Essay Competition 2018: Submit by Feb 26
- GNLU + Univ of Melbourne’s Sports Law Academy On Corruption in International Sports [Jan 13-17]: Register by Jan 5
I am enrolled in Bar Council of Rajasthan as an Advocate since 2005 and Practicing in District and Session Court Sikar. I am having experience around ten years and have a proven history of gathering and analyzing information and then using the results of that analysis to make effective decisions and find innovative solutions to legal problems. I have an expertise experience of Consumer cases, Accident claims and Family matters. Apart from that I have also done LPO training from a premier institute and have very good researching and summarizing skills. I am also attached with a legal publication ‘Compensation Claims Reporter” in making and editing head notes on cases.