- ticket title
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- Madras HC impose interim stay on Centre’s notification regarding cow slaughter
- Delhi HC issues notice to Arnab and his channel for seeking their replies in Tharoors defamation case
I am enrolled in Bar Council of Rajasthan as an Advocate since 2005 and Practicing in District and Session Court Sikar. I am having experience around ten years and have a proven history of gathering and analyzing information and then using the results of that analysis to make effective decisions and find innovative solutions to legal problems. I have an expertise experience of Consumer cases, Accident claims and Family matters. Apart from that I have also done LPO training from a premier institute and have very good researching and summarizing skills. I am also attached with a legal publication ‘Compensation Claims Reporter” in making and editing head notes on cases.