- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
I am enrolled in Bar Council of Rajasthan as an Advocate since 2005 and Practicing in District and Session Court Sikar. I am having experience around ten years and have a proven history of gathering and analyzing information and then using the results of that analysis to make effective decisions and find innovative solutions to legal problems. I have an expertise experience of Consumer cases, Accident claims and Family matters. Apart from that I have also done LPO training from a premier institute and have very good researching and summarizing skills. I am also attached with a legal publication ‘Compensation Claims Reporter” in making and editing head notes on cases.