- ticket title
- Delhi HC rejected the transit anticipatory bail to Honeypreet.
- GHCAA approached SC against the transfer of Justice Jayant Patel to Allahabad HC
- Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal [Volume 7 Issue 2]: Submit by Nov 30
- Call for Papers: NILS Law Review (Vol. 2): Submit by October 16
- BM Sreenivasaiah Memorial 3rd National Moot (October 26 – 28, Bangalore): Registration Open
Mr. Abhinav Kumar is presently pursuing his LL.M from Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai. He had done his B.B.A LL.B (Hons.) from National Law University, Odisha in 2014. Before joining to MNLU Mumbai Mr. Kumar worked in the Supreme Court of India. He also worked with Legislative Department of Ministry of Law and Justice and Centre for Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRAL) which is a global Centre of Excellence for policy research as a trainee researcher.
Mr. Kumar’s interest lies in the area of public policy, Maritime Law, Constitutional Law, Commercial Laws and legal research. He has presented more than 15 research papers in National and International Conferences and seminar at various prestigious institutions like IIM – Bangalore, WBNUJS Kolkata, GNLU, NLU Delhi, NALSAR Hyderabad, GNLU Gandhinagar etc. He is an ardent debater, writer and associated with thinktanks as a policy experts, He was involved with USA based NGO on “Project Prakash Singh” and worked on Police reforms in India. He has numerous publications in various journals and Books. Mr. Kumar has served as a founding editor of law journals during his college days.