- ticket title
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
- Bail granted to Sadhvi Pragya Thakur has been challenged before Supreme Court
Mr. Abhinav Kumar is presently pursuing his LL.M from Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai. He had done his B.B.A LL.B (Hons.) from National Law University, Odisha in 2014. Before joining to MNLU Mumbai Mr. Kumar worked in the Supreme Court of India. He also worked with Legislative Department of Ministry of Law and Justice and Centre for Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRAL) which is a global Centre of Excellence for policy research as a trainee researcher.
Mr. Kumar’s interest lies in the area of public policy, Maritime Law, Constitutional Law, Commercial Laws and legal research. He has presented more than 15 research papers in National and International Conferences and seminar at various prestigious institutions like IIM – Bangalore, WBNUJS Kolkata, GNLU, NLU Delhi, NALSAR Hyderabad, GNLU Gandhinagar etc. He is an ardent debater, writer and associated with thinktanks as a policy experts, He was involved with USA based NGO on “Project Prakash Singh” and worked on Police reforms in India. He has numerous publications in various journals and Books. Mr. Kumar has served as a founding editor of law journals during his college days.