- ticket title
- Supreme Court Directed To Install CCTV Cameras In Courts, Says There Is No Need For Privacy
- Call for papers: Law Mantra Journal (ISSN: 2394-7829) for Vol. 5, Issue 4 and 5;Submit before 20th Dec,2017
- ICC/KLRCA Pre-Moot for the Willem C. Vis Moot Arbitration Competition [March 2-4, Malaysia]: Register by Jan 31
- Ayn Rand Institute’s Annual Essay Contests: Cash Prizes of Rs. 84 Lakhs: Submit by May 1,15
- UPES’ 3rd National Litigation Workshop on Criminal Law [Dec 11–15, Dehradun]: Register by Dec 2
Welcome to Law Mantra , India’s most popular and trusted website in the field of Law.
Law Mantra mission is to provide comprehensive and easy-to-understand legal information to users and make such information easy to find on the Internet. Visitors to Law Mantra will find a wide range of features that include Upcoming Events, Legal News, Law School News, Interview/ Career Advice,Articles.
It has been started in March 2013. Law Mantra believes “Knowledge is power”. We believe that everyone has tendency to do something new and creative but everyone does not get opportunity. We provide you with this opportunity. Come join us and speak up your heart.
“All ambitions are lawful except those which climb upward on the miseries or credulities of the mankind”. ~Joseph Conrad
Law Mantra Advisory Board Click HERE
Law Mantra Management and Editorial Board Click HERE