- ticket title
- Uttarakhand HC put bar on the criticism of EVM
- Delhi HC issued notice for initiating contempt proceedings against Municipal authorities
- Rajasthan HC recommend Centre and State government to declare cow as national animal
- Madras HC impose interim stay on Centre’s notification regarding cow slaughter
- Delhi HC issues notice to Arnab and his channel for seeking their replies in Tharoors defamation case
Welcome to Law Mantra , India’s most popular and trusted website in the field of Law.
Law Mantra mission is to provide comprehensive and easy-to-understand legal information to users and make such information easy to find on the Internet. Visitors to Law Mantra will find a wide range of features that include Upcoming Events, Legal News, Law School News, Interview/ Career Advice,Articles.
It has been started in March 2013. Law Mantra believes “Knowledge is power”. We believe that everyone has tendency to do something new and creative but everyone does not get opportunity. We provide you with this opportunity. Come join us and speak up your heart.
“All ambitions are lawful except those which climb upward on the miseries or credulities of the mankind”. ~Joseph Conrad
Law Mantra Advisory Board Click HERE
Law Mantra Management and Editorial Board Click HERE