7th ULC-Ranka State Moot Court Competition 2018 [Feb 17-18, Jaipur]: Only 3-Year Rajasthan-based Colleges, Register by Jan 25
The University Law College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, in collaboration with Ranka Public Charitable Trust is going to organise the 7th State level Moot Court Competition on 17-18 Feb., 2018. Some of the important information is given below:
Venue: University Law College (Vidhi Bhawan), University of Rajasthan, JLN Road, Jaipur
Eligibility: Students of three-year law course (of both English and Hindi medium) of Rajasthan only.
- Competition on 17-18 February, 2018
- Last date to send registration form: 25 January, 2018
- Last date to send memorials: 30 January, 2018
- Winning Team Award: The winning team will receive a trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 5100/-.
- Runners-Up Award: The 1st runners-up will get a trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 3100/-.
- Best Student Speaker (Mooter) for Appellant: Best student mooter will get a cash prize of Rs. 1100/-.
- Best Student Speaker (Mooter) for Respondent: Best student mooter will get a cash prize of Rs. 1100/-.
- Best Memorial Award: Best Memorial will get a cash prize of Rs. 1100/-.
- Best Researcher Award: Best student researcher will get a cash prize of Rs. 1100/-.
Certificate for participation will be given to all the participants.
Visit for Moot Problem and Rules