3rd National Moot Court Competition @ Sharda University, Noida [April 5-7]: Register by March 10
School of Law, Sharda University, is pleased to announce its 3rd version of Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2018 from 5-7th April 2018.
Shri Ram Jethmalani, Member of Parliament and Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India, has kindly consented to inaugurate the Moot Court Competition on 5th April 2018. Hon’ble Justice Mr. A K Sikri, Judge, Supreme Court of India, will address the gathering on the occasion of the valedictory ceremony on 7th April 2018.
2nd Anand Swaroop Gupta Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2018 had witnessed participation from more than 60 colleges across India. We humbly invite Universities/Colleges to participate in this event organized by Sharda University from 5th-7th April 2018.
- Date of release of Moot Problem: 7th February 2018
- Last date for clarifications (if any): 25th February 2018
- Last date for online registration: 10th March 2018
- Last date for sending hard copy of registration and travel form via post: 15th March 2018
- Last date for submission of softcopy of Memorials: 28th March 2018
Online registration can be done by sending an e-mail at [email protected]
Prizes worth more than 1 lakh for Winning team, Runners-up, Best Speaker-Male, Best Speaker-Female and Best Memorial Award.
For any details, feel free to contact
- Neha Tripathi, Faculty Co-Convener, [email protected], +91-9165433068
- Saubhagya Bhadkaria, Faculty Co-Convener, [email protected] +91-8319893565.
- Aditya Ajay, Student Co-ordinator, [email protected], +91-9871545297