- ticket title
- SC : Tussle between BJP and Congress pertaining to Goa elections will be resolve only by Floor Test
- Backfire by Justice CS Karnan when SC issues warrant against him
- SC issues warrant against Justice Karnan
- Mallya put SC in Dialetheism on point whether he truthfully disclosed his assets
- Matter regarding the violence in varsity has been transferred to crime branch
The Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur is organizing the 3rd IIT Law School National Moot Court Competition.
The Moot Proposition is based on IP Law and allied laws / areas.
All students currently enrolled in LL.B. or LL.M. degree in any Law School/College/University in India, are eligible to participate in the Competition.
Each team shall be composed of three (3) members, with two speakers and one researcher. A two (2) member team, in which both the members are speakers, is also eligible for participation.
24 teams shall be eligible for registration based on first come first served basis (based on the receipt of the scanned copies of the DD, the duly filled Registration Form and the proof of postage to IIT).
11th – 13th November, 2016.
Only one team per institution is allowed to register in the competition upon payment of a Registration Fees of Rs. 4000/-.
The competition embraces following prizes/awards:
A. Winner Team – Rs. 50,000 /-
B. Runners-Up Team – Rs. 25,000 /-
C. Best Memorial – Rs. 5,000 / –
D. Best Researcher – Rs. 5,000 / –
E. Best Speaker (Preliminary Rounds) – Rs. 5,000 / –
F. Best Speaker (Final) – Rs. 5,000 / –
Moot Proposition Click here
Rules and Registration details Click here
Information Brochure Click here
For any further information you can send an email to [email protected] or contact the Sudhanshu Shekhar +91 7872829153 or Vinamra Shukla or +91 7076607633