- ticket title
- President Ram Nath Kovind Called Upon Legal Fraternity To Provide Free Services To Poor.
- Fake Lawyer P. Natarajan Of Ulaganeri In Madurai Serves As ‘Magistrate’ For 21 Years.
- Arun Jaitley Said Judicial Activism Based On Flawed Premise.
- ILSCA – PACT Workshop on ADR Methods @ ILS Law College, Pune [Jan 20-23]: Register by Jan 10
- Call for Papers: Conference on Emerging India of 2030 in the Global Context @ Cordia Institutes, Sanghol, Punjab [December 2-3]: Submit by Nov 30
The Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur is organizing the 3rd IIT Law School National Moot Court Competition.
The Moot Proposition is based on IP Law and allied laws / areas.
All students currently enrolled in LL.B. or LL.M. degree in any Law School/College/University in India, are eligible to participate in the Competition.
Each team shall be composed of three (3) members, with two speakers and one researcher. A two (2) member team, in which both the members are speakers, is also eligible for participation.
24 teams shall be eligible for registration based on first come first served basis (based on the receipt of the scanned copies of the DD, the duly filled Registration Form and the proof of postage to IIT).
11th – 13th November, 2016.
Only one team per institution is allowed to register in the competition upon payment of a Registration Fees of Rs. 4000/-.
The competition embraces following prizes/awards:
A. Winner Team – Rs. 50,000 /-
B. Runners-Up Team – Rs. 25,000 /-
C. Best Memorial – Rs. 5,000 / –
D. Best Researcher – Rs. 5,000 / –
E. Best Speaker (Preliminary Rounds) – Rs. 5,000 / –
F. Best Speaker (Final) – Rs. 5,000 / –
Moot Proposition Click here
Rules and Registration details Click here
Information Brochure Click here
For any further information you can send an email to [email protected] or contact the Sudhanshu Shekhar +91 7872829153 or Vinamra Shukla or +91 7076607633