- ticket title
- Maharastra Govt.: We are ready to send Sanjay Dutt to jail if it founds that any rule has been scorned.
- Law Mantra invites application for Research Associates; Apply before 15th Aug,2017
- Vande Mataram has been made mandatory to be sung and played in All Educational Institutions
- Pandher and Koli sentenced to death in Nithari case
- Gujrat HC has put provisional stay on criminal proceedings against Shahrukh Khan
The School of Policy & Governance at Azim Premji University, Bangalore is organizing the Third Azim Premji University International Conference on Law, Public Policy and Governance on January 9 and 10, 2015.
The theme for this Conference is “Institutions, Public Policy and State Capacity: A Sub-National Approach to Understanding Governance in India”. This Conference aims to create a forum for academic enquiry and debate on sub-national approaches to law, public policy and governance in India. The Conference is organized around a set of original research contributions, made available to all the participants prior to the Conference.
A more detailed background note on the Conference and the proposed panels is available at http://azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in/SitePages/events-conferences-lists.aspx.
We invite graduate and post-graduate students interested in research in the domains of public policy, law, politics and other related fields of social sciences to assist us as rapporteurs. The conference will provide an opportunity for young scholars to meet and engage with scholars working in this area. Student Rapporteurs will be selected for each panel based on their areas of interest and research. Rapporteurs will be expected to rigorously document the proceedings for their panels. We are looking for students with strong academic and writing skills to document the papers presented. In order to apply, please write to us with:
1) A short statement of purpose explaining your areas of interest and any other previous work you may have engaged with related to the theme of the conference. Please indicate the panel that best suits your research interests.
2) A resume.
3) A writing sample (no longer than 3000 words) that addresses concerns related to the theme of the conference.
Please submit the above details to [email protected] by November 30, 2014. Selected students will be announced via email by December 15, 2014. The organizers will cover costs of domestic economy travel and accommodation for selected students.
Azim Premji University
PES Institute of Technology Campus
Electronic City, Hosur Road (Beside NICE Road)
Bangalore – 560100
Email: [email protected]