- ticket title
- Breaking: SC directed the medical examination of Justice Karnan
- Global Pound Conference India, Chandigarh , 12-14 May 2017
- ONLINE CERTIFICATE COURSE ON HUMAN RIGHTS
- Report on Current Scenario of Solid Waste Management (SWM) in Dehradun
- Disgusting Practices like Eve Teasing, Stalking affects the Fundamental Rights
2nd Year Law student had been arrested by the arrested by the Special cell of Delhi Police for impersonating (to intentionally copy another person’s characteristics, such as their behavior, speech, voice etc.) Supreme Court Judge Kurian Joseph.
The accused, Tausif-ul-Haque, had telephoned Mr. R.N. Pandey, Principal Secretary (Law), UP, asking him to appoint his college lecturer as a Government Law Officer at the Allahabad High Court. Mr. Pandey discussed the matter with Mr. R.N. Nijhawan, Registrar of Supreme Court.
It was found that Justice Kurian Joseph didn’t make any call and then he wrote to Delhi Police Commissioner Amulya Patnaik, requesting him to lodge a complaint, though it was a sensitive case, Mr. Patnaik transferred the case to the Special Cell of Delhi Police for investigation.
The police investigation revealed that the student had the habit of making calls in the name of a Government official. Police is investigating to find out the involvement of other persons.