- ticket title
- 1st Surana and Surana-Raffles University National Labour Law Moot Competition [Feb 16-18, Rajasthan]: Register by Jan 31
- 2nd OP Jalan Memorial Taxation Moot Competition 2018 [Feb 23-25, NUSRL Ranchi]
- CFP: TNNLS Int’l Conference on Affirmative Action and the SDG of Gender Equality [Sep 22-23, Trichy]: Submit by Feb 28
- Call for Papers: Law Mantra Journal (Volume 5, Issue 6 & 7): Submit by Feb 10,2018
- Opportunity for Research Assistantship Under Management and Editorial Board of Law Mantra (Stipend 2,000 Per Month): Apply before 15th January, 2018
The National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi warmly invites participation for the 2nd edition of O.P Jalan Memorial National Taxation Moot Competition, 2018 which is one of the premier moot court competition exclusively focusing on the intricacies of Tax law.
O.P. Jalan Memorial National Taxation Moot Court Competition was started in the year 2015 in the memory of Late O.P Jalan, who was a leading Tax Practitioner based at Ranchi.
During his course of Practice, he was representing cases before the Ld. AO’s.
He was amongst the first to start the practice before the Hon’ble Patna High Court, Ranchi Bench in the year 1979.
Release of Moot Problem – 11th January, 2018
Date of Competition – 23rd February – 25th February, 2018.
Provisional Registration is open to 24 teams which is based on first come first serve basis. The registration of the same can be done by sending a mail to official id i.e. [email protected]
For further enquiry, contact:
Sharvani Navangul: +91 89698 95131
Niharika Salar: +91 77638 09990