- ticket title
- SC ordered Karti Chidambaram to ally the investigation
- Hadiya’s Case: Former Supreme Court Judge, Justice R.V. Raveendran has been casted to supervise the NIA Probe
- SC set aside Madras HC’s order in a corruption case against Karti Chidambaram
- SC modified its earlier stay order on cattle notifications
- Bombay HC: 14 yrs age restriction, but no height limit in Dahi Handi
We are glad to inform you that after the successful completion of the first edition, National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi warmly invites participation for 2nd NUSRL National Trial Advocacy Competition, 2017 to be held on May 5th, 6th & 7th, 2017 at the National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi
NUSRL, Ranchi invites Law Colleges from all across the country for the event.
Students pursuing Three (3) or Five (5) year law courses from any recognised Law School/College/University in India are eligible to participate.
Provisional Registration is open to 24 teams which is based on first come first serve basis. Provisional registration closes on April 17th, 2017.
The Moot Proposition, Rules & Regulations and Registration form shall be released on March 25th, 2017.
We look forward to hearing from you soon for taking part in The 2nd NUSRL National Trial Advocacy Competition, 2017 and making it a Grand Success.
Address: National University of Study & Research in Law, P.O: Bukru, Kanke Nagri, Ranchi, Jharkhand. Pin code: 834006
E-Mail: [email protected]
For any further queries, contact:
Akchansh Kishore: 7033619737
Niharika Salar: 7763809990
Rishav Kumar: 9002957498